2018 To-Do Challenge - Page 5
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

The park I go to is a county park, not a dog park so dogs shouldn't be off leash. I agree with you, I don't care how big or small your dog is, I don't want it by mine! With Beastie being a Pit Bull, NOONE lets their little dogs by her. LOL! I don't want dogs I don't know by mine but the funny thing is, she LOVES little dogs. I will not go to dog parks, went a couple of times years ago and had a bad experience every time. People do not watch their dogs.

We used to have an Akita years ago, my heart dog. Loved that dog. He was very well trained but true to his breed, he didn't like other dogs. He was good with ours just not other dogs. It seemed like every time I took him to the vet, someone would start to let their dog go up to him. I would be telling them, get your dog back please, he's not good with other dogs. Because he would just sit calmly (until they got within striking distance) people would tell me that he was fine. ????? Really, you know MY dog better than me?!

My plan for today is:
    ~ write out b-day card for a young friend
    ~ church
    ~ menu plan
    ~ grocery shop
    ~ strip bed/wash

Maybe pick up a movie at Redbox.
    I'm too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Rabbit-people are people. Mikey is my over enthusiastic in your face for fun guy. He cringes if I raise my voice but will also will body slam other dogs playing so we dont take him either. He means no harm but has no size awareness either. I have been to the park and people have dropped dogs in and left for awhile. And I hate hate hate the communal water thing. We bring our own and other dogs are always after us. And lastly Hunter thinks hes big not the 12" beagle he is. He barps and barps at everyone. so he stays home. The small dog side is no fun anyway.

Was going out but it snowed and w/ the van dead IDK if I want to take DH's car. May just cook the roast and hang??

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Since it's snowing out, I didn't want to battle rush hour so stayed home today and will work tomorrow. I am going to try to just do a basic going over in the house. This morning I worked on my closet a little. I am really trying to get it down to keeping only the clothes I love. I have been working on it for about a year, I have far less than I had initially and feel like I'm almost there. It has been a slow go though, I seem to only be able to part with a piece or two at a time. I have found though that what they say is true, the less clothes you have, the more you seem to have to wear. I never struggle with what to wear anymore.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Too cold to go out, but very sunny, which is nice. Going to clean something today, maybe the top shelf of the fridge. Something in there has gone off, so I might as well start at the top and work down. DH likes to lay things on their sides if he can't find space, and then it leaks all over the shelf. Also need to pay some bills and thaw some ground beef for dinner.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

CH- DH is literally not allowed in the fridge if i did a huge shop. He will knock things out and get immediately frustrated. I serve him lunch from a few choices and we are both happier.

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Ok, top shelf is sparkling clean. As I suspected, bbq sauce dripping down the back of the fridge. I also found a bowl of not so fresh picked-from-the-garden-last-fall peppers and tomatoes that had got pushed to the far back and covered up. Yum.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

CH - funny.........but not funny for you!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today:

- Meal plan.
    - Grocery shopping.
    - Run dishwasher.
    - Vacuum.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Spent too much time online yakking w/ various groups
    dusted and cleaned more of the huge bookshelf in the LR.
    Gong to Big Lots for tubs and odds and ends
    Gloomy today so napped again.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I had a meeting today. Did some grocery shopping, ran dishwasher, and baked a cake.

I had a gift card with less than $2 left on it to a store I don’t like. Used it to buy a gift for someone else some time ago. I was next to the store today, so went in there and gave it to the first customer I meet.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

2-1 I am doing scattering cleaning and fixing up bills.It cold and cloudy here today.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Our cat has an eye infection. I’m taking her to a vet my friend recommended in the afternoon. Want her to get an ID chip too. She already has an ear tattoo, and I’ve been waiting for our first trip to the vet to get the chip at the same time. She was terrified last time she was in our car.

Today:

- Run dishwasher.
    - Laundry.
    - Vet.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Poor cat, hope she is feeling better soon.

I got gas after work, stopped at Farm & Home to check the price on cat litter (too much) and stopped at the bank. I have LO chili and salad for dinner so don't have to make anything. Yea! I am going to the rescue tomorrow to see about fostering a dog again so will spend tonight getting things ready. I have a feeling if one of the dogs I'm looking at (semi-feral) is not a match for me they will probably find one that is!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I get cat litter (tidy cat) at Pet supplies plus and stack. Sale + store card,coupons. Ours lets you use expired $5/$30 ones. Sams club sell their own and its smelly. Oh and super dusty clay.

Went to Gw,S.A. and an estate sale and drug home more cookbooks. Got quite a few for $25. Need to finish FEb. budget. DD and DH are out for his belated birthday beer.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Made Butterscotch Drops
    ran dishwasher
    ran dust mop over floors
    fixed up electric bill & Water bill
    fixed ham potatoes onions and pepper and toast for dinner

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast