2019 House Purge / Declutter Challenge - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My sweet friends brought me over a handmade reindeer that another friend who has since died, made....they wanted me to have a reindeer.....sweet....brought tears to my eyes that they are so thoughtful....It's quite tall so will put next to fireplace.....

Have all the gifts bagged and in totes....I give grandkids little stuff as stocking stuffers and one nice gift.....those little stocking stuffers got out of hand this year....didn't realize just how many little things I picked up over the year.....

Krogers system crashed today just as I was at checkout....thank goodness I had just enough cash with me....I heard it crashed nation wide.....lots of grumpy people.....I felt really bad for the cashiers....

Used all my Christmas bags so I am going have to get more for next year....I refuse to pay full price....but they lay flat so it's not like they take a lot of room to store.....

Still trying to get those scones done....lol....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I got the scones done....blueberry....omg...they were delicious....also made cinn. butter to go with them and it was delicious....

Got all the gifts out of my living room....you can actually walk thru it now....

Few things to go thru in guest room but you can see the bed....that's good news.....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I identified some more pieces of the silver/plate that replacements.com will buy, so 3 teaspoons, a shrimp fork and salt & pepper shakers are going in the box. Helps cover the postage costs even if only a few $ each. Stuff is wrapped and boxed for shipment, will probably stop at P.O. Saturday morning to send it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Peg- you reminded me that I still have to make orange scones..I may add cranberries to them... Your friends sound so caring and it's good to have friends like that!

I'm wanting to throw out the fresh holiday greens, like the table centerpiece and wall swag...But there's a college scholarship coming up and it wants a drawing of a holiday card....So, I won't toss the swag yet... Maybe DS2 will want to draw a design using this stuff as inspiration.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567