2020 House Purge / Declutter Challenge - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My efforts for today are small as for what left the apartment but I guess some gone is better than none at all!

Out the door today was a can of potatoes and 2 boxes of angel hair pasta (gave them to a friend as they had too high of carb count for what I'm supposed to have). Also got a small purse size calendar in yesterdays mail for 2021 but didn't need it so put it on the give-away shelf in hopes someone else can use it.

Oh and the best give-away I did this week was when my almost 2 year old great-granddaughter was here and I gave her a small baby doll that I had here and a cute teddy bear. She was happy with both and the smile on her little face made it the best give-away I think I've ever done! 😀

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Erma I remember growing up and we would use our winter coats over us to keep warm. We had blankets on the beds but sometimes it got really cold and we didn't have extra blankets. Maybe that is why I have a thing for blankets and spreads...I have plenty....

I put out a box of easter eggs and no one wanted them....garbage men took them this morning...I kept a few dozen.

I picked up a case of puffed cereal, two cases of chips and tomorrow will pick up 30 lbs. of oatmeal for the food pantry one day this week...out of my house.

Have a box of stuff to give to my grandson. Going out of my house on Sunday.

Gave my middle grandson his mattress, frame, sheets, and comforter. Out of my house.

I'm getting there.....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

always good to have extra blankets just in case. just like everything all in the amounts. found I still hand sand buckets etc in the shed so gave them to reno guy plus plastic rake and other sand stuff..thought all that stuff was gone. plus the blow up bowling games from a few years ago event. still working on the thrift store boxes. some shoes are in there. went though shoes in closet ..couple of the kids into the garbage. too worn. why they just don't throw them out in the first place...

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Big donation pickup this morning, all my parents' stuff. Still a lot more to go. I am holding dad's coats for out local charity coat drive, they will open in about 2 weeks. Hm, that reminds me to ask the local group if they want small furniture pieces because they do emergency housing also. No charities accept upholstered furniture but there are some wooden pieces (tables & chairs) that might be useful. Of course I have to transport in my car so that's a factor.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

dd cleaned out some clothes so keeping some for reno guys kid and rest to thrift store. still need to go though my shoes did get rid of 2 bags of books to local used book store today. so about 40 or so paperbacks etc. put the bag into the big box from a shipment so been adding to it.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

clothes given away, shoes gone though and bag in box for thrift store. stamps shipped for free which was a bonus. 2 bags of books delivered to store. going though yarn to give some away too. w some old photos to go too.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Took a huge box full of legal size folders and a box of books and misc things to our local charity shop but they only accept donations on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10-3....will try to get it back there tomorrow or Wednesday....
    Gave a box full of misc. to neighbor....
    I am just looking forward to Nov. 16th so I can get these shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child out of my living room....80 shoeboxes and about seven huge boxes of fillers.....I'm ready for them to be gone....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have another pickup coming Tuesday morning. Still a few things to pack up. I can ask hubby again about tennis racket and golf clubs not used for 25+ years. I saw a tennis ball recycle bin at the local tennis court, did not know such a thing existed but I can toss a few there.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

gave away the exercise bike, couple costumes and a game so more space. some more stuff into thrift box..stuffies, books etc. more to go though too but slowly but surely.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011