2020 House Purge / Declutter Challenge - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Going to drop off at a drop box a sleeping bag...brand new but the zipper isn't working...but it would make a nice blanket for someone who is cold....took out to trash a really neat wicker basket for a baby....was way too large for what I wanted to use it for and a wicker basket you hang on wall....
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

One of the things that hold the shelf in the kitchen cabinet broke yesterday. Had to take everything out. Found things in there I didn't know I had. There was a big blue vase from who knows what that I just tossed. Didn't even know it was there, so I won't miss it. It would have broke before I could donate it. Time to go through the rest and get rid of more stuff. The cabinet is more organized now and easier to get to the things we use regularly.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by ermadunk View Post
    One thing i have been doing today is going though papers getting rid of a bunch got more to do.I was needing to find one certain paper found everything but the right one.
    Been getting rid of more papers quite by accident found the one paper i was looking for and still have more to go through.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We'll be decorating for the super bowl tonight with dgd. I'm using some paper streamers I found in the basement. Just happened to be the right color. Then it goes in the trash. I shredded quite a bit of papers last week. Found some dishes that were a regift from ds' wedding. I'll see if my other son wants them. If not I'll drop them at the DAV this week.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Not much progress here other than some papers but in defense there WAS a lot of them. Actually tossed a couple plastic food containers and lids that were in rough shape.
    Bank of America is THE godfather of Hell with Wells Fargo running neck and neck. When the world ends the only things that will be left are cockroaches, Walmart, Wells Fargo and Bank of America. Not necessarily in that order. The order remains to be seen.

Challenges
    Coupon/Sales Challenge Feb
    $8.00

Grocery Challenge/Feb
    Goal $250.00
    Total $33.55

Eat Out No More Feb
    Goal 20
    Accomp/8

No Spend Challenge/Feb
    Goal 20
    Accomp 4

Change Jar 2020
    $

Christmas Fund 2020
    $

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I need get back to getting rid of more papers maybe do some tomorrow when i quit a job seem like i can't get back to it always something else to do and i am so slow one step forward and three back

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Got rid of more papers today so tired of looking at papers some was my dad,some was my brother that passed a few years ago.Some is my great grand daughter schools papers and pictures she lived with me a few years and i kept all papers and pictures from things she was in at the time she grown now with kids never see her i thought i had give all of her stuff to her mom about a month back but i found more. And some is mine all was in a large file cabinet so it wasn't in the way except i wan't use it for my things and they wasn't sorted out just thew in there all togeather so i am having to look through everything.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Took a tote to my grandson.....
    Husband took two bags of Christmas gifts to his nieces house....we didn't see them during the holidays
    Gave my neighbor two boxes of glasses, a couple tablecloths and placemats, and some throw pillows...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Taking two boxes to a friend's tomorrow along with two throw pillows, 2 pictures, and three folding totes, a large tree and a basket of fake plant....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Threw out some old food from the fridge and freezer. Some was just old and some dh shouldn't be eating. Need to go through the freezer downstairs too. I know there is some stuff in there that needs to go.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Have two boxes of glasses for neighbor along with a couple of bed fancy pillows....she is sick so will have to sit there until she feels better....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

2/9 Took 2 black garbage bags and some other things to my oldest dd their house burned back before Christmas and they got out with only the clothes they had on and the dog so this was some things that one of her cousins left and some things that me and her oldest db gave them they are renting a small house so her sister in law and others help get furniture and fix it up nice while she was in Hospital and rehab they paid her for what money she was out.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Going thru some books to drop off.....I have wayyy too many....it would take me 20 years to read them all and don't think I'll be around for that long....

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Went through garden stuff in the garage and trashed about half of it. Well, it's in the recycle bin really. Had been saving plastic pots and cups for years without paying attention to what we already had stashed down there.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I think papers multiple when we aren't looking. I went though all the old cards looking for a valentine one for dh. ended up getting rid of 3/4 of them. just some memory ones from people who have passed. there is lots of places I am eyeballed for decluttering. thrift store box getting full. almost threw out a friends old tablet that needs to go back to her because didn't realize it was in the box. was left in a stupid area by the kids.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast