2020 House Purge / Declutter Challenge - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

A plastic bag hammock sounds like an interesting concept, but I wouldn't trust it to hold up my fatness. 😄

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Spirit Deer - like you, I love the concept but again - like you, there's NO way I'd even wanna try having it hold me up either.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

lol me either! plastic mats and rugs I have heard of.. some make plastic mats for homeless people to use out of them.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

LOL! I feel your pain, Scarlett!

Plastic mats would be useful for lots of things.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Found a new Little Free Library while walking the dog today, only contained a few books so I have a place to deposit more books on hand. The LFL I usually use was full 2 weeks ago.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

There is someone who works with the food pantry I am associated with who makes those mats out of plastic bags. They are really nice. They give them to the homeless.
    My neighbor called and mentioned she needed plates and cups.....I went thru my stuff and found her a very pretty set of yellow with red flowers....have plates, salad plates, and bowls...no cups....so went thru my cups and gave her about a dozen...also gave her six red chargers to go with the plates, nice set of water glasses and some nice wine glasses....she will be able to set a nice table....going to put up a set of blue plates on the teen center page and see if any of them need plates.....I am looking for the set of white plates with gold trim...I know I have them somewhere....that shows I have too darn many......if one thing 2020 has taught me is I don't need anything....I need to get rid of stuff....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

a double sink went with the tub etc that was in the yard..wasn't meant too but well had been around for years in garage unused. just happened to be in the area to dump reno stuff. got ds to put wood etc on the new pile going from some work dh and ds did but didn't clean up from. at least not our problem to get rid of the old stuff. like the old window etc. plus using up bits and pieces we have.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Husband took two boxes of dishes and glasses, chargers, stemware to neighbor last nite....
    Just set out box with six dinner plates and six salad plates on porch for teen mom to pick up...
    Brought in two bags of stuff I won at auction...one has new toys and the other is new hair stuff...all for my shoeboxes...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I had tons of magazines that have built up over the past year to year and a half and so started going through them, around 3 each day (sometimes more) and WOO HOO, I definitely have made progress!

I've also gotten rid of a few others things as well that I didn't need, nor want and I put those out on a shelf down the hall for any of the other tenants to take if they want to. I've more to get rid of yet but will keep working on it - I do better with doing things a little bit at a time so I don't get so overwhelmed.

Have an awesome day, friends!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

a few things a day adds up fast! good for you. old coworker has little kids so gave him the old plastic sandbox w lid that makes a good pool for little ones. plus vinyl advertising banners I saved from work sleeping bag size. good quality ..he can use in his job for painting.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have the donation van coming next week. I have clothing, vintage books, wedding gifts we didn't use... DH has stacks of magazines and I would love to see those go, along with that huge piece of luggage!! He says we might need the luggage. Right.....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Dishes still sitting outside my front door....haven't hear from girl....
    Just emptied one shelf of books....will put box of books out to see if anyone wants them.....
    Will give bookcase to my grandson when it's completely emptied....hopefully by end of week....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Yay, the donation pick-up service I like to use is operating again, scheduled a pickup for Sept 1. I dropped old towels at the vet clinic on Thursday for their use.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

gave old coworker more stuff..books, headbands, craft kit for his kids. some food kids don't want but his kids are at that stage.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Dh took a truck load to dump last week, so that pile is gone from the garage. I told him to load up the donation stuff and we'll drop that off too. Another pile gone. Then we'll start making the next pile.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast