Shoe challenge!

Thread: Shoe challenge!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Shoe challenge!

I got to thinking about a post a read and poste in about shoes and organizing so earlier I took a trash bag to my closet. I threw away 9 pairs of shoes and now all but 2 pairs of work boots and a pair of tennis shoes fit on my rack!!!

Maybe I'll do under my bathroom sink tomorrow..lol.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did those shoes ever do to you?!?!?

Seriously though. I think Half my shoes are still at your parents house. I only have like 7 pair here...lol

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My mom has no less than 150 pairs of shoes....if she gets a new outfit she has to buy a new pair of shoes - she was upper-level management for years & seemed to be buying a new suit on a weekly basis....she has 5 bathrobes & a pair of slippers to match each....if she gets a new summer top, she has to have a new pair of sandals or slide on tennies......WELL......all of this must've worn me down.....I own a pair of Old Navy slide-on shoes, a pair of white Keds, a pair of black flats, and a pair of white sandals - if I don't "coordinate" I just don't care!! I despise shoes with a passion!! That's what being raised by Imelda Marcos does to you I guess!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I own 3 pairs of shoes. I hate spending money on them. I wait until it's pretty obvious that I better get a new pair if I plan on going anywhere. lol

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I also own 3 pair, a pair of black low heel sandals for dressing up, which i rarely do! A pair of tan slide ons for when I need to get a pair on quick, and a pair of oasics I got free 5 or 6 years ago from a give away WebMD had when it first started up! (If you joined their email list and were in the first xxx you got a free pair of shoes)
    Edited cuz I do not know why i out black oasics, they are white! LOL

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

kathryn Iknow there are several pairs of your shoes at my mom's. If you want me to help you out I can just go get them and throw them out for you. Since you haven't wore them in a while, it's obvious you don't need them!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I know I left my good black ones there in September. Mom was going to mail them to me but I told her not to worry about it that Joe would be home to visit before to long. Then I told him to bring them and he forgot so tell her if she wants to she can wrap them up and give them to me for Christmas next week.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

OMG!!! Would you throw out a trusted friend?! I love my shoes and THEY LOVE me!!! Now my Dh curses everytime he trips over them, but then I figure they demand nothing of me and are the perfect accessory. After all, No woman can have too many pairs of black mules.

* Said completely tongue in cheek. I love my husband, but I love me shoes too. LOL