Declutter challenge-anyone game? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today I decluttered my medicine cabinet. Old pills went down the toilet, the bottles and junk went in the trash. Another bag of trash!

Cleaned out the refrigerator again! Another bag of trash. Why am I storing trash in my house?????

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi there you all!

I cleaned two kitchen cupboards with stuff I was saving to make crafts with the kids(and I never do ) I have boys who prefer to run and play sports outside than sit with their mom, making crafts!

So all this, added to 2 bags, which I will bring to my kids`school for projects.

I also filled another bag of clothes, books, magazines I don`t use anymore for the church!

My home is starting to feel lighter, a little everyday!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today I (with DD's help) decluttered a trash bag full of broken Barbie stuff and headless Barbies! It felt good to put that stuff in the trash! We have so much Barbie stuff, it really needed to be sorted out, organized, or trashed. Now hopefully they will be able to find what they want to play with! I also decluttered a heavy sofabed from my basement. I'm giving it to my mom, but it hasn't left the house yet. As soon as DH gets someone to help him get it out, it leaves! Woo HOO! This feels great!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Unhappy I am so far behind on cleaning and Decluttering!! :( I fell off and I need help to ..

I am so far behind on cleaning and Decluttering!! I fell off and I need help to get back on the Decluttering Challenge!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ok yeah for us ds got off the bottle with no problem,so those are in the bag for our yard sale,also all of my fat clothes!!!!!!!I have gone down almost 3 sizes since Feb,loosing 20lbs!!!!,hoping to add more to my yard sale pile.But needless to say I brought more clothes in this weekend after my trip to a closing K-mart,bought 2 pair of jeans in smaller sizes of course for only $3!!,plus a pair of black pants for $1.5(reg $19)better than running around naked when I lose the rest of this weight.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

More decluttering going on! Yesterday I decluttered a large trashcan full of old boards from the backyard. The trash men took them today! :hooray: We decluttered our old Lincoln Town car, or so I thought. DH decided to trade it for a worse looking Bronco that's all beat up and rusty! At least he keeps it at his parents house. Flylady is gearing up for a super fling boogie beginning next week. I love to read what people declutter. Old pregnancy test sticks, skulls, etc. Really weird stuff. If I think of it, I'll post the list when it comes up so you can read it too. It's very interesting and funny!

What are you decluttering? Did you all fall off the wagon at the same stop????

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today we decluttered 2 pickup truck loads of TRASH AND JUNK from our backyard! Old boards, weights from our old windows, an old lawn mower, etc. etc. The yard looks better already! I'm bugging DH about that clothesline now that we have room!!!

PS: Don't forget to send your weight totals into Flylady if you're a member for the Super Fling Boogie! I sent in about 300 pounds just with the stuff from the yard!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default I'm still at it...how 'bout you????

This is what I decluttered from the basement today:

From DD2, who is almost 11-her stroller-whew! That thing weighed a ton!
    Also from DD2-booster seat for kitchen table. She hasn't needed this for a while!
    Box of vinyl flooring-looks like wood. My mom gave me this about 10 years ago....
    Gallon insulated water jug-it leaks!
    An old plastic hamper that was broken, filled it with wrapping paper trash too.

Boy! That felt good! I'm gonna send my poundage to Flylady right now.

Master Dollar Stretcher aka LaciBob lucy979's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am going to give this a try. I am the pack rat in the family so this may be hard for me!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Well, I was doubtful, but yesterday, dh & I cleaned out 1/2 of the junk in the garage. We moved in Oct. & that was the unofficial dumping ground. So, we put things where they went, started a garage sale pile and threw out a big garbage bag full of garbage that I can't believe we didn't throw out at the old house! I'm feeling pretty good!
    Blog: http://amysreallife.com

Amy
    Wife to
    Mommy to 4
    Public School Teacher

Debt:
    Mortgage - $399,526.10
    Grocery Budget Challenge: $749.08/$800.00

Always remember others may hate you, but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself."

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I`m still emptying my house...I`ve given 3 big boxes of stuff for the anual garage sale for the handicapped people, where my aunt goes.

I have just filled two bags of old clothes to give to the church.

I`m looking through some books the kids don`t read anymore. There having an exchange at school next week.

But, can someone tell me if ONE DAY my house will be uncluttered? I`m sooo tired of all the stuff I have accumulated over the years...I want SPACE here!

Master Dollar Stretcher aka LaciBob lucy979's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I just filled up the back end of our blazer!!!! I am taking it to the thrift store on Tuesday. Here is what I got rid of so far
    Out grown clothes: mine, daughters
    Books we don't read anymore
    CD'S
    Two framed pictures that don't match
    Throw pillows
    Three bags of toys!
    Shoes that don't fit
    Scrapbooking things I never use
    Skates
    And other stuff that I can't remember
    YEAH!

Laci

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Good for you Lucy!

I cleaned DD's room again with their help. Threw away 2 more bags of trash Most of this trash was leftover papers from school that they cleaned out of their backpacks. I also organized their purses by putting screw in hooks on the back of their closet door and hanging them. They look great! And when the closet door is closed, you can't see them! No more purses hanging all over the beds and on the floor! Remember....baby steps!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We gave a bag of clothes and a bag of shoes to goodwill this week...and I'm throwing at least one article of clothing of mine (that i don't wear and are beyond donation quality) away a day..

BUT IT'S still a disaster area!

We also keep sending my dd's clothes and toys to the consignment shop when they are too small and we still keep getting more clothes, and toys from her grandparents..it'll never end i swear!

I am rearranging the pantry but after that I will get down to the nitty gritty and really declutter the stuff that I just don't look at all the time etc.. I hope that day comes soon!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Okay count me in on this one! I try to declutter a little each day. It's really odd as I got the "nesting" bug AFTER my son was born and not before!

I think I will spend the majority of my time walking in circles decluttering the same rooms and spaces though as my DH and DD tend to clutter up the areas as fast as I declutter them!

Yesterday I managed to finally get rid of a bag of clothes that has been bagged up and in the corner of my bedroom for several months!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast