FV Clean Along Tuesday - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tina Bob
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Okay, I've got 2 loads of laundry washed, dried and folded. Still doing more laundry.

Floors swept
    Stove top cleaned
    dusted livingroom and diningroom
    all paper areas cleaned and trash thrown out

In the bathroom I've:
    cleaned and disinfected the vanity and sink
    Mirror and chrome fixtures cleaned and shined
    floors are swept
    toilet cleaned and disinfected
    emptied trash
    no cobwebs
    fresh towels are out
    washed down door and doorframe
    wiped down cabinets
    baseboards wiped
    I haven't washed the floors or cleaned the shower because my shoulder is too sore. Tomorrow or Thursday that will get done.

I think I'm finished as much of today's assignment as I can. Now I need a nap

I also have disinfected all doorknobs, made pudding for lunches for the week, cleaned the microwave, and cleaned a corner cupboard in the kitchen. I still need to make up my grocery list and bake muffins. It's sure a good thing dd did not need much help with her schoolwork.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have completed the following:
    dusting
    bathroom sink is cleaned
    toilet is cleaned
    no cobwebs were found
    chrome is shining
    new garbage bag in bathroom
    clean towel
    laundry is folded & put away
    I got the dishes done & put away
    kitchen is cleaned
    I even washed my tea cups that are on a mug tree on the counter as well as my cooking utensil/knife caddy
    have a candle burning
    have one small bag to toss in garbage outside
    left over ham & rice are for dinner

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Bathroom is done.........

I disinfected the shower, vanity, sink, toilet, and floors. Washed the baseboards and swept the ceiling. Emptied the trash and put out new/fresh towels. Cleaned the mirror and all chrome fixtures, with vinegar and they are shining........... Swept and mopped the floor, then left the room for fear of disturbing anything!!!!!!

I've also, swept the kitchen, folded the load of towels. Made Matthew lunch, to take with him. Made two gallons of tea. Brownies are baking. Vacuumed the living room and hallway.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob mylittle4's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ok I am done with everything on the list for Tuesday. I will do dinner dishes tonight and some more laundry. ( I have a lot to catch up on) The bathroom rugs are in the wash now.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I got a very late start today. Our electricity was out for a big part of the nite and I couldn't sleep b/c our heater was making a funky noise, trying to kick on. We kinda 1/2 electricity.
    Anyway I've done the following:

2 loads of laundry, put away a few things that were left from yesterday (clean laundry).

Cleaned the kitchen, cleaned up after lunch as well. Have hamburger thawing for something....(?) for supper.

Since I did most of the bathrooms' work yesterday I just did my wiping down of the walls and the shower door after my shower and cleaned up after myself before I left out of that bathroom. Then in the front bathroom I cleaned the counter top with scrubbing bubbles and cleaned up after myself in there. It's all clean and tidy now.

I swept the laundry room and entry way, put sheets back on dd's bed and vac'd that room (ok, ok I didn't do all the floors yesterday ).

I'm done for the day. Hopefully to take the Christmas tree down tonite and dust and vac the rest of the living room afterward.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Bathroom is done

Tonight, I will do the dishes after dinner (as usual) and then I'll do my 15 minute pick up before bed--my normal routine!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Okay, it's 5:00. I got home at 4:00. Since getting home, I put dh and dd's breakfast dishes in the dishwasher (they eat after I leave for work), started a load of laundry, did light dusting with the feather duster in the living room and dining room, made meatloaf for tonight and cooked and froze meatballs for later in the week for pasta and sauce, have dd working on cleaning up the playroom, have helped one of the girls who I watch after school study for tomorrows science test and am in the process of helping the other one with her homework. Phewf!
    Blog: http://amysreallife.com

Amy
    Wife to
    Mommy to 4
    Public School Teacher

Mortgage - $377,836.63

Always remember others may hate you, but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself."

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Bathroom is done, dd swept the kitchen floor, dks are finishing up supper dishes, wiping down counters, stove and table.

Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob AmyMCGS's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I worked today, so this is the first time I've checked in.

I made dinner shortly after I got home. Dinner was a new recipe~ a combo of ramen noodles, hambuger, and veggies. It was quick and filling-- just what I needed tonight.

I sat down for a few minutes to check my email and rest, but the rest of the night is planned for cleaning/organizing in the basement. The world's slowest cabinet guy finally has our bar built, and is coming to install it tommorow morning in the basement kitchenette.

Well, I couldn't sleep last night, and believe it or not I got up and scrubbed the master bath. (This was done having no clue that Sara was going to pick bathrooms today!) I did everything on your list except the floor, which will probably have to wait for tommorow as DH is asleep in the bedroom now. We have other bathrooms, but, they're all picked up and wiped up. We haven't used them enough for deep cleaning yet.

Ok, I'm off shortly after a brief stroll through the village to do dishes, general daily chores, and then tackle my basement. (Hey Sara-- could you make basements the assignment for tommorow? It's nice to be a step ahead in one thing in my life, LOL!)

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I finally finished everything on today's list. I took my time doing it most of it today. I was just really tired. Glad I did it though...the house is "pop-in friendly"

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Did a couple a loads of laundry. Made supper last night so when I came home I didn't have to rush and make supper. Swept floor, cleaned cupboards, stove, dishes done. Cleaned bathroom upstairs, dusted fan and microwave stand. Had daughter run the vacuum in living and dining room. Emptied wastebaskets and took out to garbage. I usually mop the kitchen floor on Saturdays and do a quick wipe with a rag on the other days. Hate mopping. Have my outfit ready for tomorrow, money for daughters lunch, and know what I'm having for breakfast for tomorrow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12