Spring fling mission 2-Master Bedroom/bedrooms - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well, I had all intentions of coming home from work yesterday, going right upstairs to work on our bedroom. Instead I: came home from work and did absolutely nothing!!!! Now, I'm behind because I have to work late tonight, and won't have time!! I promise to work extra hard on Wed. night. I might even call in sick and just clean all day on Thurs.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Yesterday I organized the toys in DD's room and put away a lot of clutter from our room. Not much actually cleaning done, but preparation for cleaning. Today I plan to wash the mattress pad, flip the mattress, change the sheets, dust & vacuum everything. Not sure that's all going to happen, but that's the plan!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I didn't get as much done in the kitchen as I wanted to last week. Nobody felt very good here for a few days so the cleaning projects were put aside.

I have today off! Yeh! so will set aside some time to work in our bedroom.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

As with the kitchen challenge, this one will start to get underway tomorrow as soon as Joe leaves for work. He was pleasently surprised with the kitchen when he got home from work last Wed. so hopefully he will feel the same with the bedrooms.

He works 5 day's straight as one of the other managers is on vacation starting tomorrow, so I should have enough alone time to get them all done (even if I do one a day thru Friday )

Now I just need to decide if I want to start big (MBR) and end small (nursery) with the guest room in the middle. Or start light and end big. Or do all of them at once

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My room is down! I still need to do the windows and hubby's dresser, but that won't be too bad. Karisma picked up the girls room really nice so I guess that will be the next one I do! Wish me luck!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Will be doing Master Bedroom as soon as I get home from work. Will be packing all winter clothes (minus what will be sold in garage sale), into boxes for move. Will be working on dd's bedroom this weekend.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Yesterday I worked for almost an hour and a half in ds's room. I was able to fill a paper grocery bag full of things to donate (he doesn't know LOL) and I did a lot of reorganizing of his storage units in his closet. I still have quite a bit to do in there though.

So far today I have a load of laundry going of some bedding type items that need to be put away until later this year. I hope to get ds's comforter washed and put away since it's too hot for it now and I will put a lightweight quilt on his bed instead.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

So far I have cleaned out all the drawers and closets in my room. Ryan's room is next and then the serious cleaning will begin. I feel that for me it works to get rid of the clutter first and then start the scrubbing.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Done, even put on my brand new fancy sheets. Found an earring I've been missing. (glad I didn't suck it up in the vac)
    Why do they call dust ruffles, dust ruffles? I think it gives a fancy name to a place where dust bunnies hang out.

Side note, a few weeks ago we switched from a full size bed to a queen. Oh my, what a difference a few inches to spread out can make. Jack rolls over, I don't wake up...he's even snoring less. (maybe he's so far away I don't hear him, lol) I love this size bed!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Our closet and storage space are all done. Winter clothes put away and summer out. next I will clean the computer desk. Our computer has no other home until dd leaves the nest. Then her room will be redone.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm working on the closets in all 3 rooms first. This includes switching out seasonal clothing, and going through the toy boxes.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I worked a bit more reorganizing ds's room today and put a few more things into the donation bags.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Still working on them. I put the sheets from the guest rooms in to wash before I came to work. My room is close to being finished (except for hauling out the stuff for Goodwill). I will work on Ryan's room tomorrow. It's supposed to rain here all weekend, so I will have to stay inside and get my bedrooms done. Had the sun been shining, you know I'd be working outside.

Once I'm done, I'll post what all I have pulled out to be donated.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Still working!!! So far have got 5 boxes of stuff for our garage sale next week.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm getting there.....FINALLY

Yesterday I spent most of the afternoon at Cornelia's so I didn't get much done and today I had to go grocery shopping, plus it was rainy and I couldn't get motivated. However, I plan on being done with 99% of it by tomorrow mid morning as my mom and stepdad are coming

I'll post before and after pictures when I am completely finished.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast