Week 2 - Home Organization Contest - Please Post Your Progress Here - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Inspired by a post from someone else last week, this weekend I decided to get all my gift wrapping stuff in order.

There was one of those stand up gift wrap things in the guest room closet but it didn't have a lid. This was full of my fiance's ex's stuff. I tossed most of it and unpacked my underbed tote and got it all organized in the stand up tote. Then I continued to clean stuff outta that closet that had been there since before I moved in and low & behold I found the lid. It was being used as storage for some glass pcs. that we got rid of too. Now all the wrapping stuff is nice and organized and streamlined.

Then I continued to clean that closet and now it is organized within an inch of it's life.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Like I said in my thread, I got rid of 3 trash bags of garbage, and misc. boat stuff (since we don't even own the boat)and cleaned almost half of the gargage, several pieces of clothing (kids out grew/torn/stained), two bags of garbage, and one bag of pop bottles from the van.. This was just for one day. More to come I am sure. Hopefully I will find even more valuable floor space in the garage by the end of next week.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I just got rid of one broken bouncy baby seat, broken daycare toys, an old phone, and a broken birdfeeder.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I finally remembered to take all 8 bags of stuff to good will. Almost ready to put the shelves up.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Unhappy

wish I'd knowna about this site last year when I started to declutter, maybe it was over a year now but I can SEE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL NOW !!!!!!!!!
    declutter project for this week and maybe next week too is the kitchen cabinets.
    Then the garage and shed and I'll be done !

I CAN SEE SOME LIGHT NOW !!!!!!
    do you know my donation center was closed today ? I was just so mad and still have all that stuff in my car.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I dont think I did too much last week....a wad of various coloured pens and markers that were on their way out. Empty shoe boxes...I think the shoes had already gone to shoe heaven and um expired food products LOL.

I dont care if its not 7 items this week, its still stuff out of my house!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12