What are some of your best frugal tips to welcome Spring into your home?
This whole Spring Fling thing has gotten me to thinking about ways to welcome Spring into our homes frugally. What are some of you best frugal tips to add that Spring touch to your home after a long winter?
Here are a few of mine:
1. I don't dry clean our curtains. I wash them one panel at a time and hang them out on the line to dry. This has worked wonderfully for us.
2. Pick a bunch of daffodils or tulips and put them in a pretty vase.
3. Change out your heavier blankets and things for lighter ones and opt fir lighter colors.
4. Open those windows and let the fresh air in.
5. I start making pasta salads and we eat them out on the back deck.
6. Repaint your outdoor furniture. Make sure you sand and prime it first!