3 year old boy bday party ideas
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default 3 year old boy bday party ideas

I can't decide what I want to do for my DS's birthday. It is coming up in January and I'm obviously thinking ahead about the budget for it so I need to get it figured out soon.

I can't decide if I want to do Chuck E Cheese, a Jumping Party, or at a park or my house. I'd really rather not do my house as the layout of my home is NOT the best for lots of little kids. It works for our family, but there isn't really a big social area to do the party. A park would be great, BUT the party is in late January, so it might be really cold (and our Texas weather is NOT predictable)....

I want him to have a great time, but I also don't want to break the bank! I'm not opposed to doing homemade things like cupcakes, favor bags, decorations, games, etc. In fact, I'd probably like doing something like that.

I suppose another option might be to rent a place at a local gym to let the kids play on the tumbling equipment/do an obstacle course...

My DD's birthday is so much easier as it is in May! LOL Park playdate, easy peasy for her!

McD
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

IS there a shelter house at a local park you could rent? That's what we will be doing for Wesley's party this year. It's reasonably priced and as long as we clean it/don't trash it, we get the deposit back.