Jon & Kate plus 8
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Jon & Kate plus 8

Does anyone watch this show? I've been down with the flu for several days and today was the first day I've felt like getting around any. Anyway, I was watching Jon & Kate plus 8 and someone was showing Kate how to make natural cleaners. They were making vinegar and water cleaner. I thought that was pretty cool. I'm sure they don't hurt for money especially now that they have the show even tho they try to portray themselves as being frugal. It's still enteresting to see on tv how more ppl are trying to go a bit greener.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We LOVE this show. Have it set up to tape all new episodes. If you end up watching it you will find out Kate is a "neat freak", she also tries to do "green things" and they also try to eat very healthy and organic. The last episode I watched they (Kate & Jon) went shopping for some clothes and supposedly they had been saving up to be able to do that. I'm sure they make decent money from the show and Jon works but I still can't even FATHOM how much money it costs a family of 10 to operate.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I've watched it quite a bit as you can see by my sigy I have somewhat of an interest. I find it interesting that she tries to go green but then they always seem to be eating off of paper plates.....I feel better after seeing that LOL, sigh. It is a fun show to watch. Did you see the one about them finding a part-time housekeeper or the one about plastic surgery? I'd love both

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I've watched that show a couple of times and really enjoyed it. The thing is, sometimes I get overwhelmed JUST WATCHING the show. I can't imagine how it must be in real life with all those kids and things you have to do each day. PHEW!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

The area where they live is also a very expensive area to live in, so I would think that they have to watch their money...I like the show , but Kate is so mean to her husband..

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

P.S. for anyone interested it comes on TLC or The Learning Channel.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I like that show also. I remember the one where she went grocery shopping and saved a lot of money.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I love the show and though they are getting paid to do the show I think they have to be pretty frugal, 6 babies in diapers and formula all at once my gosh. I did see the show where she got out her coupon organizer and rebates she also mentioned while shopping for milk she never bought it unless it was on sale (our milk is never on sale wow) she also had her calculator. In a later show though they showed them shopping at Sam's and Whoa You bet I spotted alot of not so organic snack foods and yeah I seen the paper plates. I think she's transitioning into organics but she was a nurse. Yeah at times she can be a bit snippy with her dh and it seems him working all day she looks forward for some reprival poory guy. I know she's just a child but I'm not too keen on Maddie she just seems controling and spoilt. I like kate I'm probably just as nurotic as she is about keeping the house in a certain order I only wish I was as organized as she was.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm not a fan of Kate. She's just awful to her husband. I know it's stressful with a ton of kids but she did make the choice to have them. I like Jon. He really is a good husband and father.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

How funny, I was going to post on them tonight. I was watching the show and they were buying beds. They got I think, 2 bunk beds, 2 reg beds, and matteress for around $2500. But after that episode I had to turn it off because it wore me out.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I love John & Kate! They are so real. Yeah, she's crabby but he's also inept a lot of the time I think that's why I like them so much. They don't make it look easy.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Grrr won't let me edit...What I meant is after he's been at work all day she looks forward for him to come home so that she can get some reprival. As well as I find they are using this to it's fullest...have you noticed all the help they get when they go places plus the free stuff the get when visiting places like Disney? I don't see that with other mutiple shows. I think they were frugal before the show now that they are receiving funds from it not so much. They did have to save to renovate the upstairs for the older girls bedrooms plus all the furniture they bought the little ones.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I love that show...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I appreciate some of her efforts, but I can't stand this couple. I also think she behaves terribly to her husband. I only watch sometimes because they live sort of near me and I like to see where in PA they go, like Hersheypark.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I have a difficult time watching this show, maybe because it's so overwhelming and I am not a fan of the couple. The kids are cute though . Plus I can't imagine what I would do in that situation with 8 little ones.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast