really good smelling laundry - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

SUAVITEL !!!

OMG it is the bomb! The liquid (blue container) is the best, but the dryer sheets (blue package) are pretty good, too.
    I so agree with you! When I discovered this good stuff I never went back to anything else. I also love the ones in the green and yellow bottle too.

I usually find mine at kmart or Walmart around here.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I use Tide w/ Downy, with a little bit of Borax, then i use liquid downy (in the purple bottle, lavender something). that liquid downy is AWESOME!!!! my clothes always smell good. Its worth the money to have good smelling clothes & clean ones too. i'm a bargain shopper, but i don't bargain when it comes to my laundry!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Tide just sent me a free sample of their new line, and it was PHENOMENAL! If I wasn't so cheap I would switch to it full time...but for now, I think I will buy it occassionally, when I find a coupon for it.

DH and I both agreed that it was the best laundry product we had ever smelled! I think it was white lilac????
    I agree. I am tempted to buy some just wash my sheets in. I love the smell especially at bedtime.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I use what ever detergent, but love fleecy in the rinse water! Front loader, so its easy to do..lol. I can't use downy, I could take a wire brush to my skin after.

Love it on my sweater, on hadnwash cycle, then laid to dry in front of the fireplace(insert). OHHHH smells sooo nice!

I love the scent of the palmolive dishsoap, lavendar or cucumber melon. If I could find detergent or softener in those sents...well, dh would want his washed separate..lol

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Gain detergent and dryer sheets.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I make my laundry soap using Fels Napha bar soap & adding Arm & Hammer super WASHING soda & 20 Mule Team Borax & it smells wonderful & only cost about a penny a load to make...some make theirs into a liquid but I leave mine dry...have to be careful due to allergies but this doesn't bother me....we love it...really cleans good too!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Smile Fels Napha.....

Quote Originally Posted by sugarbaby View Post
    I make my laundry soap using Fels Napha bar soap & adding Arm & Hammer super WASHING soda & 20 Mule Team Borax & it smells wonderful & only cost about a penny a load to make...some make theirs into a liquid but I leave mine dry...have to be careful due to allergies but this doesn't bother me....we love it...really cleans good too!

I just got my bars in the mail.I am going to try this recipe. I usually use tide and downy....used to get the mountain fresh,but I've been having mild allergic reactions(I think I'm taking after my mom). I switched to the unscented ones. Still very nice. I was wanting to try the Fels Napha since it's supposed to not cause any allergies and it's inexpensive...plus I heard it completely rinsed out and left no residue with no need for softener. Worth a shot I say.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Default OH I found a new one!!!

I was at Costco yesterday, they have one I hadn't seen before. I opened it to smell it... HEAVEN!

Ultra Ecos - Magnolia and Lily scent. $15 for 105 loads(or 210 for HE washers!!). It is green too. And has fabric softener in it as well. I'm doing dd4 clothes right now. And see. It smells divine!

I'll see how it does, if it's good, I'll be building a stockpile! It'll be .07/load. Tide is .25 per load here, plus fabric softener(i can't use the one with downy in it. make sme itchy)

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by sugarbaby View Post

I make my own too for allergies and have used different scents my favorite is lily and lilac. My friend has me make her lemon grass.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I use Tide Simple Pleasures(lavender and vanilla) on my sheets, shirts and underwear. For everything else I use Tide with bleach. I always use half the recommended amount of detergent. I also use half of a Bounce fabric softener sheet.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I am using stuff that was given to me but if I were to buy some, it would be tide simple pleasures. Smells so good.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We like the free scents in detergent but just a smidge of bounce fabric softener sheets. I'm not too much for super heavy smelling laundry. It's overpowering.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Okay, so I'm still using Tide but I bought some of that Suavetil from Walmart because it did smell SOOO good. I think it smells really really good coming from the washer to the dryer and while it's washing but the smell seems to disappear once the clothes are dry. Any suggestions on how to get smells to stay in the clothes???

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I use Purex - Mountain something or Lemon. For now, I'm still going through my Kirkland Brand (Costco) of dyer sheets - well b/c I dont use the dryer often, they're not getting used up as much. But I had bought a twin pack of large boxes for $7?? the twin pack of original Bounce was almost $14. The only downfall is the scent...I like both but the Bounce lasts longer. When its time to buy - I'll be checking out the vanilla/lavender scented ones for sure!

I bought Snuggle dyer sheets to line my drawer with sweaters in my old dresser....it smells of old wood which is nice but when you're at work?? 2 x 20 sheets/box for $1. Is that a bargain??

I love the smell of Tide but it itches me right into the ER. Used to be all we ever used and the original. A friend of mine did a load for me and used the Tide w/Febreeze (purple scent?) and I itched like mad

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Boyz View Post
    Tide just sent me a free sample of their new line, and it was PHENOMENAL! If I wasn't so cheap I would switch to it full time...but for now, I think I will buy it occassionally, when I find a coupon for it.

DH and I both agreed that it was the best laundry product we had ever smelled! I think it was white lilac????

Do you remember the name of this new line?? Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast