2011 Photo Challenge????
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default 2011 Photo Challenge????

Bad mom confession>>> I'm horrible about taking pictures and if I happen to take an actual pic I never do anything with them...they just sit in the camera! I've lost so many pics over the years because of this that my boys will have no pics to look through years from now!

Anyone else in the same boat and looking to set this a challenge?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Good idea for a challenge! I am an aspiring photographer...actually am working on starting up a business this year...So I try and take lots of pics...but never have any printed...they are all on memory cards. I need to start going through my memory cards and getting prints made up and putting them in albums.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

That makes three of us! I'm in! My baby girl is only 4 months old and I have a ton of pictures of her on my computer...and a couple blank scrapbooks waiting to be filled! My goal is to keep taking plenty of pictures, but commit to getting them printed up and put in scrapbooks and frames!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I've been thinking about this challenge. I like to work in fibre arts and I don't have a very big collection of photos to work from. I know I'm late on this, but I'd like to challenge myself to take some photos every month that I can use for inspiration for fibre work. Maybe go on a photo shoot someplace every month.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm worse than you all. I take very few pics because when we get together as a family I'd rather visit everybody than take pics. When I do take them, they also sit in the camera. How do you juggle visiting and getting pics? Any suggestions?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'd like to get in on this challenge! I'm another aspiring photographer, I have a lot of photos on my computer that I've done nothing with other than putting up on shutterfly to look at

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by craftypam View Post
    I'm worse than you all. I take very few pics because when we get together as a family I'd rather visit everybody than take pics. When I do take them, they also sit in the camera. How do you juggle visiting and getting pics? Any suggestions?
    I don't have any solution for this. I'm like you. I prefer to visit. DH usually insists on having the camera at family gatherings. He doesn't take many photos either. But at least he takes more than I would!

I have a friend who has a knack for taking them though. She makes it a thing the family does when they get together. They take candid shots as well as posed shots. But then her DH and she are very good photographers and people just love having them take photos of them. They shoot weddings on weekends for extra cash.

I notice when you're at her place she does the entertaining and her DH is wandering around with the camera. He usually pulls it out for about half an hour and shoots lots of photos, then puts it away for the rest of the evening. So he gets to visit too.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I was looking through some of my photos the other day, editing them. I printed a few out and laughed at myself. I got a little too happy with the crop tool. I have this photo of yellow daylilies and I haven't got one entire daylily in the whole photo! I'm thinking I'll be going back and redoing that one.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I think I'll take the award for the oldest child not haqving their baby book done - DD will be 25 in June and I still do not have her photos together - and none since then Either!!

I desperately need/want to join this challenge. In fact this weekend I am going to organize the photos for the first album - little steps you know!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Baby books? We were supposed to do baby books? Well we did, they just didn't include photos. Hmm...right now the kids photos are in photo albums. Might be an idea to do some kind of scrapbooky thing. Have to think about that. It's another project I don't have time for... Maybe I'll put it on my next year's 20 Wishes list.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Well I really need to do something. As my DD sees it, I will not live long enough to do all that I have here to do!! She may be right and if I don't start doing something, nothing will get done!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

You and me too! I'm always panicking because I don't have enough time to do everything I want to do. I end up throwing up my hands and leaving it all in the Lord's hands. I often end up with days that are nothing like I had planned. But that's okay. I have a lot of unfinished projects, but I can cope...kind of. Means I can pick up something that suits my mood whenever I do have time to work!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

So true Peanut. I'm at a stage when I am getting little or nothing done - or at least that's what it seems like!! I am going to start pulling out pictures this weekend though!!