2020 TV Binge Watching - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

CH - I never heard of Vagrant Queen. I'll have to look it up.

Did a quick rewatch of the McGuyver remake. I remember the original version but I'm liking the new one as well. But since only the first 3 seasons are available on DVD at the moment, it went pretty quick.

So I'm now on to the Beauty and the Beast remake. I had picked up the whole series on DVD some time back. I watched a few episodes when it started on TV but it moved around. I tried watching the DVDs at some point but never made it past the first one. I started it again and I'm finally getting into it. I watched the original B&B when it aired back in the 80s and liked the concept of a community of tunnel dwellers. But the remake is enjoyable.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Been watching the MADNESS series of the Challenge.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Finished most of Beauty and the Beast remake. I do need to watch season 4 but I'm taking a break for the moment. It's still a good series.

So, I'm currently binging Supernatural. I do need to pick up the last few seasons (13 onward) but I'm watching the first 12 seasons until then. Right now, I'm watching the first season again, which is very much the monster of the week. Still, I really enjoy how they use the myths, legends, and folklore. Supernatural is the reason I started looking up folklore for my stories.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

lol i remember watching tomorrow people back then! think we tried jonathan strange but nope. carnival row on the list.

we still watch a variety partly because of mood we are in and what is playing on tv. blacklist is done now. partly also dvr only holds so much. sometimes it is just taping thor or whatever for vegging..have seen it. or canadas worst driver. all the new hallmark movies and mysteries. antique roadshow, escape to the chateau, chopped, cutthroat kitchen on again. good witch on again too. Rupauls drag race and other drag shows like that. not that dh wants to watch that.

watching alfred hitchcocks strangers on the train now. never seen it. dd and I watched season 5 of great british sewing bee, finished the other day. hallmark ones I find just nice ..if you don't like it forward and delete watch what you want. find them soothing in a way. just nice entertainment. used to watch murder she wrote. watched a couple old dolly parton films w friend.

have been taping midsomer murders and the new season starts at the end of the month. did start watching on netflix the big flower fight and nadiyas's time to eat.

we never watched the second season of altered carbon yet, or season 3 travellers, jessica jones and a few others. think we rarely in binge mode and only a few things we both watch. easy to fit latest 45min esp of blacklist etc into life.

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

DH likes Blacklist, he has been watching that recently. We also like the Hallmark mysteries. I'm not much into the romances, but the mysteries are nice and not gruesome. DH found a british garden show that we have been enjoying, Small Spaces. Mostly people with tiny urban spaces. Nice to see what real people with a budget do to their yard.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I think I started watching that one, dh gets nervous lol when I do. Yes I like the mysteries better too. New one this saturday up here. romances it depends. some are really good some so bad. same w xmas ones. so many are shot up here so nice to figure out where they are filmed. when calls the heart is on a farm the whole thing want to visit one day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12