Miserly Monday May 10th
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Miserly Monday May 10th

I have a lot to catch up on today, thankfully the weather is reasonable so I hope to..

- ..hang out as many loads of laundry as possible.
    - make a menu for the rest of the month after....
    - ..having a look in the freezer and noting what's in there

- get into the garden and do some weeding.
    - get the photos taken yesterday of 'the girls' on the forum.

Have a great day everyone!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

It'll be a crazy day at work for me....so many meetings there'll barely be time to get any real work done! Feeling under the weather, but so much going on right now I don't feel like I can stay home. Need to get some vacuuming and laundry in - I think my dogs have tracked in half our back yard, at least that's what it's starting to look like!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Making some coffee right now, just waved the Old Man goodbye... why did I wave? Because I am sick!

I still have to get Diva up and off to school, luckily she is old enough to bowl her own cereal... I'm trying NOT to touch people or their food right now.

Originally I was suppose to borrow the Ex's car and so I can pick Diva up from school today, but I am going to just have him do it so I can stay here, do laundry and try to rest up and not LOOK sick for tomorrow.

I can't be sick tomorrow !!! Diva is in a play at school and she has two parts!!! Must... get... better... NOW

So, being sick and having no car here, I can safely say it will be a no-spend day... I guess that's the upside of this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today is laundry day here. I also need to pickup the house and get some exercising in.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm going to stay home. LOL

I also need to plan my menu and mend some clothes.That alterations class I took at the fabric store is going to come in handy. Since I'm dropped weight I have nothing to wear this summer so I'm going to turn all my winter pants into shorts. I will have to buy new pants next winter anyway so I might as well squeeze some more life out of these.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Way to go, AnnK, on losing the weight! That's wonderful!

Today is back to work and school. The countdown is on for the kids to be done, and although I have plans lined up for the kids, I am uncertain about working. Lots of soul-searching. Money-wise, I'm barely making anything now when I figure in what I pay for my car, insurance, and gas. But that's for a different post. I'll lay it all out and wait for Greebo to tell me to quit!! lol

After work we have concrete guys coming to give us estimates on a slab in front of our garage to park our cars on. Hopefully somebody will be reasonably priced!!

Have a great day, everyone!
    -Vanessa

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Still trying to get the hang of having one more kid and getting all the work done. I have no idea how that will happen when I go back to work at the end of the month. So I am trying to get a set schedule now.

Today I will be cleaning the kichen(love my dishwasher), fold two loads of laundry, vacuum the living room, and spot clean the master bath. I also will be taking a nap today beacause I was up and down all night with the baby.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I always like Monday.... Back to regular routine.

-Got up at 4:00 a.m. and did breathing and strength-training.
    -Got hubby up at 4:30 and we walked for 35-minutes, then he shaved and did strength training before I got breakfast on the table.
    -Made French Toast for breakfast with the last slices of Apple Cinnamon Raisin Bread I made Friday.
    -Cleaned the bathrooms and changed hand towels.
    -Vacuumed the whole house.

I have whole wheat bread dough rising and will make one loaf and 6 burger buns with it.

I need to get everything done this morning because we are expecting severe weather this afternoon, which may mean some quality time in the basement. But that's okay, there are projects to do down there as well. The Paper Queen (me) is going through a filing cabinet and pulling old files of information and filling up the recycling bin.

We had a nice shower this morning. I love it when Mother Nature waters the garden for me.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Today is going to be pretty hectic. I am half way done with laundry. The men's clothes for work are ironed. I need to remake the beds (today I wash the linens) and restock towels in the bathrooms. I have cleaned the kitchen and cleaned out the fridge. No outside work as it is raining. The guy is coming this evening to do the appraisal on the house for the refi.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

wtg grainlady. Took the refrige down to the studs and it is getting bleached. I like to do it 2x a year. Will eat all meals in.
    DD started new semester and will need picking up at 4;30.
    Eggs,ham and bicuits for dinner to use up leftovers. Buying the basics this week in order to KILL the small CC balance.
    Also laundry day if poss. Tired already. Back to work!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default I'm back

I am back after a few years under a new name (was pqb57) I used to spend a lot of time here and hope to do it again. It looks really different so it will take me a while to find my way around. Hope to make some new friends.