Miserly Monday 2019 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It's a beautiful day here. Nice and sunny and cooler temps.

Today I need to drop a package at UPS and then put gas in the van. Dsisinlaw will be using it for a couple of days. THe other car is in use by out of towners, so we'll lend her ours until they leave.

I do have laundry to do and I need to clean the kitchen. dgd decided we were having pizza and I didn't get it all cleaned up. Just too tired.

We did get some more organizing done in the dining room. The house is starting to look a lot less cluttered. Oh yeah, I need to get some new cubby baskets for the living room. We decided we want them to all match instead of half cloth baskets and half plastic. It will look a little cleaner if we do that.

Need to get ds' room cleaned out. Everything from the computer area went in his room. We need to finish dumping and putting away that stuff.

Dinner tonight, not sure. Since we need to run this van up we may not have time for a dinner at home. May stop with dh's brother for a bite. I should have time to fix something here, but whether dh has time to eat is another story. If I do cook, it looks like pork chops again. We've been doing well with not eating out and eating more healthy.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

7/29 Nice weather again. But a chance of rain later in the week.

It has been a busy few days. Ds came in for a visit. Will be here a week. We were running around trying to get everything cleaned up and ready for him. We got the carpet squares up in his room and cleaned the floor and then I got some throw rungs for his floor. Looked great.

But then I got sick. I had chills almost every night and then it hit big time on Saturday. I think I was just doing too much and not getting enough rest. I feel okay today, but I'm still week. Haven't really eaten much just trying to drink plenty of water. Slept til noon today. I was awake a few times this morning, but fell asleep again. It's what I needed. Not sure if it's the flu, stomach flu or food poisoning. I think I can rule out food poisoning, since no one else is sick.

Not sure what we'll do for dinner, I know I'm not up to cooking. It'll be fend for yourself or we'll get pizza or chicken.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

8/12 It's going to be a hot one today.

I have a couple loads of laundry to fold and put away. I also need to iron one of dh's work shirts. He keeps a nice shirt at work for meetings.

I also need to run to the store for more fruit. It wasn't very good on Friday. Hopefully I'll find something at a different store.

Dh has to make an airport run. We have two family members leaving about the same time today.

I'll run dgd to her lesson tonight. Then will take dinner to her mommy and sister.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Stayed home today and no money spent. Spent day napping, balancing a months worth of checkbook. Will pay bills when headache lets up.

Would love to have an evening of TV and mindless drivel then early bed. So tired of not sleeping and knee pain. Ortho doctor the 20th.
    Bank of America is THE godfather of Hell with Wells Fargo running neck and neck. When the world ends the only things that will be left are cockroaches, Walmart, Wells Fargo and Bank of America. Not necessarily in that order. The order remains to be seen.

Challenges
    Coupon/Sales Challenge July
    $

Grocery Challenge/July
    Goal $250.00
    Total $

Eat Out No More July
    Goal 20
    Accomp/7

No Spend Challenge/July
    Goal 20
    Accomp 6

Change Jar 2019
    $

Christmas Fund 2019
    $

Emergency/Sinking
    $100

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Not such a miserly day today. I needed to get a few things for the chicken coop and a few groceries. I think my son went grocery shopping in my kitchen.

I finished rolling my coins last night and have almost $200. When it hits $200 I will put it in my savings account. If I cleaned the coins out of the cars I could probably do that tonight, but not when the heat index is over 100 outside. Its completely miserable here.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Happy Monday, Friends!

I don't plan on spending any $ today - the only place I'll be going is this afternoon to take my Kyla (cat) back to the vet for her check-up after dental surgery 2 weeks ago.

What I do is to plan on making a crock pot full of vegetable soup (lots of zucchini in it due to my friend giving me two huge ones a week or so ago!)

The only other plan right now (for saving or not spending money, that is) is to look for a good and inexpensive recipe for a mock Fabreeze Fabric Spray ... I hate paying what they want for a bottle of it!

Have a great week!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Oops - darn, I forgot to check the box to get notified of any other posts. Sorry about that!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Doing laundry today since I didn't get to it on Saturday. I have lots to fold, like towels and sheets. Those are my least favorite.

I do need to go to the store to get milk. I used the last of it yesterday for dinner.

We'll take dgd to her swim lesson tonight. She goes two nights a week plus has karate two nights, so it gets a bit overwhelming. We take her just to help out. She really likes swimming. Dh needs to go pick up a few things for his parents house (mop, new toilet seat), so we'll probably do that. I have some rebates to use at one of the stores, so maybe I'll pick up toilet paper while we are there.

Dinner will either be leftovers or something from Mcd's. We get dgd something on the way home. She's usually very hungry.

Will be looking over the budget the next couple of days. Need to really crack down on the debt. We want it gone ASAP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12