Frugal Village Forums banner

What's going on Monday?

Tags
monday
2K views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  emily_hope 
#1 ·
Nothing much here. DD stayed over at her friends house, waiting for her to come home. Will just be hanging by the pool today, and doing housework. Have a great day!

#2 ·
Not much going on here either. I need to run to Walmart for a couple of things, but that's about it.

#3 ·
Sister called . Running to the city with her. Her granddaughter from NC is up and going to go for a riding lesson tonight. Needs a pair of boots.
DS's girlfriend is riding along too.
Have a Great Day

#4 ·
Oh wow, this monday is so packed for me, I hope I make it out alive...lol

I got back from my week long vacation with my mom and brother this weekend and still have things packed in the jeep. I managed to get the suitcase out last night so Paige would have some pj's for last night and clothes for daycare today.

We (or I should say Joe) had to get up a few minutes early because
we had to take his jeep in for some warrenty work which meant I had to drop Paige off a few minutes earlier go to the jeep dealership, pick up Joe 9who didn't have to be at work til 8am) get gas and have myself at work by 10 or 15 til 8 so I could get the store up and running by 8. I didn't mind being rushed this morning, its just its my first day back at work in over a week and I wanted to relax before any customers came in.....lol

As much as I hate to do it, my first day back and all, I may leave work an hour or so early so I can finally get all the sand washed off my jeep and vacuum all the sand out of it as well. (the way it looks, you'd think I brought Charleston home with me...lol)

Also to day, I have to do laundry go to the store as well. One things for sure, I plan on sleeping really really well tonight :)

#5 ·
Well, today starts my vacation from work, but I will be working harder at home then I do at work.
We are hoping to get the bedroom done today after the 2 month remodel project. We need to paint, lay down the carpet and put up the molding.

This week is nothing but home repair week as we have our home visit with the adoption agency this Friday so we are getting ready for that, we have a lot to do though so hope we get it all done.

#6 ·
:coffee: Good morning! It rained over night, so I'm hoping it will be less humid today. I am supposed to meet a friend for lunch. She's moving to Florida this week :(

I also need to:
*vacuum the downstairs
*mop the floors
*fold & put away laundry
*make the bed
*knit :toothy:

I'm sure the kids will want to play outside, as always.

#8 ·
It's humid out, going to get very warm. I have already walked , did two loads of laundry and picked up a little. I am going to head out to the store, then later this afternoon will meet up with a friend at her house to swim. Hope you all have a good day!

#9 ·
Today I plan to
1. Deep clean the familyroom
2. Laundry
~~Fold and put towels away
~~Work clothes
~~Sheets
~~Whites and darks
3. Errands (pay some bills)
4. Go get a trim piece so dh can finish the floor at the front door
5. Stay away from the tv as much as I can (might put in a movie as I clean the familyroom thou)
6. Take back a few books to the library
7. Have breakfast for dinner

But over all I don't have a lot to work on today. If I feel like it I will work on the livingroom today to.

Hope everyone has a great day!! :tedpink:

#10 ·
So far I have not done a thing. We need to get a few things picked up and then just hang out until this evening. Then we need to go to batting practice.

Right now the kids are out back in the pool.

Feels like this will be a pretty laid back day around here.

#11 ·
I have a ton to do today
Have drumsticks thawing out for dinner
boiled eggs
have tea jar outside in the sun
washed afgan & hung it outside
waitint for landlord to come by & get the lawn mower out of shed so I can get rid of it since we don't need it
done daily reading
have dad running a couple errands since he has things to do
scanned dairy
have doors & windows opened
found screens for windows & put them in
got rid of food items on freecycle
got rid of baby items on freecycle
put lavender plant outside on front porch
have 3 big bags of misc items to get rid of either on freecycle or arc
need to find a no-bake pie recipe for tea party on friday
have a trade ready to mail out
ready for my company later today
planned dinner
tossed expiring coupons
add to savings total
clean kitchen
clean bathroom
cleaned out closet
cleaned out junk drawer
organized laundry room shelves
move plant for the new fan
move smaller fan in office/bedroom
take out recycle
made ice
read a chapter in my new book
study for tomorrow nights meeting
dusted livingroom
cleaned bench
caught up with laundry in hamper
have to wash doll dresses
other crocheted items
go through mail

#12 ·
Well, so far today:

~Up at 6am (first day back to work after 9 days of Vacation...UGH!!)
~Fed my furbabies/made coffee
~Showered/ready for work
~Had a dr appt to get bloodwork done at 8:20am
~At work now

After work, I will go home, make dinner and relax. I will also clean the kitchen after dinner, read the mail, ect.

Everyone have a great day!

#13 ·
well my whole day is upside down. Helpd DH on a paint job last night from 11 pm til 3am. Finally got home and in bed at 4am. Back up at 8am. Fur bags wanted fed and out. Turned off ac and opened house up. Unloaded van with remains from a garage sale picked up on Sunday afternoon. Sorted boxes down and called the different charities to come and pick up their piles.
DH took me to lunch at Olive Garden for a treat for a hard nights work. Came home and had nap for 2 hours til sweat work me. Now I'm up and getting things picked up and cleaned up around here. Trash out, landry washing and supper thawing. Got to pick up girls from their friends where they spent the night last night.

Laurie i Bradenton

#14 ·
95 degrees here! But I managed to clean the house, go to PO, 2 grocery stores, and talk to a friend I haven't seen in two months. Now I need a cool shower and to get moving on dinner

#15 ·
For me it's just goin' to work, as usual... My brother and niece are up for a visit so will have a bit of family time tonight.

I'd really like to get some kitchen cleaning done and some baking...but we woke up to a clogged kitchen sink. :( That will have to be dealt with tonight...didn't have time before we both left for work to take care of it.

It's a cool and rainy day today...I really like the rain...love how it sounds and smells and how fresh it makes the air feel. :)

#16 ·
Busy day for me. It's a work day. Before I left for work, I cleaned the 2 downstairs toilets, cleaned all the mirrors and TV screens, made my bed, got myself ready, empited the dishwasher and put a pork roast in the crockpot. Started work at 8:30, had an hour for lunch and finished at 5:30. Came home and finished up supper. Then I crashed on the couch for a 30 minute nap. I didn't sleep well last night. Was still awake at 1 and then DH kept snoring until he finally got up and went to the couch a little after 3. I was up at 6:45. So, I really needed the nap. I have just been relaxing since then. My DD18 is in the kitchen right now making sugar cookies. They smell so delicious. Can't wait to have one. I still need to wash and moisturize my face and decide what I am wearing tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.