debt..

Thread: debt..

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default debt..

sooo, i did something i swore i wouldnt do, ever! I am doing a debt relief program. After speaking with my parents, my fiance etc etc. i knew i was just sooo far in over my head. Once the minimum payments on everything went up to about 1000.00/mo just for credit etc things, it was just too much with 2 cars a mtg and the phones etc etc.
    anyways, i am HAPPY about it. My credit will be a little messed up right now but at least im paying my debts in time. I mean if i cant afford the monthly payments, my credit will be bad anyways.
    At 360.00/mo my payments leave me plently of room to save and NEVER wind up in this problem again.

it feels good not to be able to use credit cards though. My first real trick was that i went on a trip this weekend and didnt once have remorse and a feeling like i should use my credit cards!! FREEDOM!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm just curious - who did you set up your 'debt relief' through?

I'm asking, because I've heard far too many horror stories about these plans being scams.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

ohh i know I did it through my fiances aunt. she works there. its actually a place im looking for a job with too.

im looking for the name of it now.. i think its something debtrelief like freedomdebtrelief. even though its his aunt, i looked up their comany on bbb to make myself feel better.

Luckily, this is a place his aunt actually did her debt freedom from years ago. its been 3 years since her plan was complete and she has an 801 credit score again!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ok - I hope your plan works out for you!