Kim Needs Accountability Thread! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

That's a good idea. We do have a CD burner. We have over 150 atleast and several DVD box sets for a few shows.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We just added $50 more to pay off the Capital One card. I was going to do a 100 but I will put the other $50 towards the Wal-Mart card.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Wahoo!! If those are your balances in your siggy... You are getting sooo close! =)

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good luck on your challenge, I know you can do it!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Nothing to new or exciting has happened. We went to a Chinese buffet for lunch today after church and the in-laws paid for it. We are having bean burritos from some leftover refried beans and tortillas that need to be used. I am hoping to get to the grocery store this week to get some things for breakfasts and lunches. We are running low on meat as well.

My husband has been asking for a new TV for ages now. We looked in the Black Friday sales ads and just tossed around some ideas. While we can pay cash for it, I do not want to get that low in our account in case something were to happen. He suggested getting a credit card and since we have the money paying it right off. We had a really long discussion about it and I said that if we cannot pay for it with cash upfront then we do NOT need to get it. I told him that if the deals are still there later on then we will get one. There is other things we need to take care of first. He understands where I am coming from and respects how I feel about it. We will start setting aside money for one after we finish paying everything off.

My plan for this week:

1. Check pantry to see what I have on hand and make grocery list

2. Plan menu for the next 2 weeks

3. Open savings account

4. Grocery store (w/ list)

5. No eating out this week

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12