Emergency Fund Challenge-March

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Post Emergency Fund Challenge-March

It's finally March and time to make another payment into your emergency fund. Shell must be off having her baby so I thought I would start this thread. My automatic payment of $50.00 was made 3/3 and today I was able to add an additional $75.00. It feels so good to have a little security if something should happen.

Anyone else have an update?
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Well I am able to at least put in $5.00 of my Survey money in to help my DH.....

Well I am able to at least put in $5.00 of my Survey money in to help my DH and I on our Emergency Fund .
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I haven't made any payments as of March yet. I am tapping into my emergency fund this week. DH's job closed for a week without pay due to repairs. I am so glad we had something to fall back on.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

cmu
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I'm up to $100.......putting in another $50 tomorrow

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

No update from here yet-Mine goes on the 15th, but I wanted to tell all who have posted here-----WTG!!! WooHoo!!! You are all doing great!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thanks for posting for March Debster. You were right I was off having my baby girl. See Frugal Friday for the details! I don't deposit until the 17th.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi! DH and I talked it over and this month we won't be able to deposit money into our emergency account . He has taken some time off work to help out with our new baby and there won't be a paycheque for awhile. But, don't worry, we will be at it again next month.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Congratulations on the new baby girl Shell! I deposited $100 today, bringing my total to $1311.58.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thank you Belinda.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

YAY Shell!! Congrats on that beautiful baby!!

My deposit showed up at the account today bringing my total to $3684.50

I deposited my entire federal tax return in the emergency fund to prepare for my upcoming un-emplyment period. Its not actually emergency money, but they are paying MUCH more than my regular savings, so its a good place to park it for a couple of months until I need it.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thank you Halo. Wow!!!! Keep up the good work!!!

cmu
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Hey all! I made my 2nd deposit for the month today....I am now up to $200!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Yay Chrissy WTG!!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

That is great CMU!!!!