Credit Card Challenge for March

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Smile Credit Card Challenge for March

I didn't see a post for March. Hope noone minds me starting one.

How did you do in February? We snowballed our $60 from a previous loan to our ccs.

This month has proven to be a little tougher on dh and I. His hours have been but some, so we are going to try our hardest to put $60 towards a cc, but we may not be able to. Not for a lack of trying, though. We'll just see.

But, the good thing is that we are still not charging anything.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi Justjenn I am glad you started this post. I just had my baby and the days and nights are just a blur of feeding and changing diapers. I haven't gotten in my cc bill yet this month but I will post when I make my payments.

Last month I did very well I paid about $500 on my cc. I am going to continue to pay $250 every paycheque and I should be getting my tax refund within a month so that is going on my last and final credit card bill.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I haven't gotten my bill this month yet. Last month I paid $230 towards a cc bill and the rest was just the min's. I've started with the lowest amount owed and working my way towards the 'big' one. Everyone is doing great!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default We will have one more gas credit card paid off this month...

We will have one more gas credit card paid off this month...
    Then we will have 4 more credit cards to pay off.
    We also have 2 medical bills to pay off.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We have no credit cards at all....we did roll over a loan that we paid off into our savings account...

Cindy

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I got two cc bills today. One of them read: ZERO BALANCE. Ohhhhhh that looked sooo good! I am going to go pay $250 on my other cc tomorrow. So, how is everyone else doing with their cc's?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I did my taxes the other day and I am getting a very nice refund in a few days. It is all going on my last cc. It will then be almost all paid off. I can't wait! Is anyone else getting a refund and putting it on their cc?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I paid off two cc's last week and now I am waiting on the statement for the third so I can pay it off too! Then I will have all cc's paid off!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

That is GREAT!!!!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Unhappy Did you know?

I just read this about credit cards and it is very scary:

The average amount owing per US household on a credit card is $8,523.

The average amount per US household for number of credit cards is: 12.1.

Very scary.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Someone owed me $500.00 so I ran and put it on my cc before I could spend it. Can't wait to get my tax refund and put it on my last cc!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default We only have 2 Credit Cards left to pay off....

We only have 2 Credit Cards left to pay off....
    However we still have Medical Debt that we still need to pay on.
    So that is about a total of $1,188.00 that we still owe on as far as Debt goes.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Your all doing great, keep it up and soon you'll see $0 on all your balances. I know you can do it.