Emergency Fund - July!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Emergency Fund - July!

I was just looking at our emergency fund bank book. I can't wait until we have $4,000! This is the best New Year's Resolution I've ever made. I wish I could stick to my diet as easy. DH and I set a goal a year and a half ago and look. It is working! We put a little away every month and now we have money in case of an emergency.

I'll let you know when we put in our next $200.00. How is everyone else doing?
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am going to the bank on Tues. to deposit $200.00. Is anyone else still in the challenge?
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Wow! Shell! That is very good, having a $3,400 emergency fund! You must have been working very hard to be able to attain so much!

I won't be in this challenge, but I'm wishing you the very best in you own challenge! Keep us updated on your sucess!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'd love to join you. I started our emergency fund when I found out I was pregnant. I wanted us to have $$ for the time when I am out on maternity leave.

So far we have just over $3,000 in it. I just went on my maternity leave so I am not adding as much to it since I don't have a paycheck. But as soon as my state disability checks start coming, I'm going to try to put some aside.

Great challenge idea!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

The way dh and I do it is I put in $100 and he put in $100. He used to grumble about it but now he is happy as it is the only way for him to save as well.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I was so good today! I went to the bank and deposited another $200 into the emergency account. Yipee!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Way to go, Shell!!!

I need to take the money from my Paypal account that I just made from two sales and put it into our emergency account. It is only $75 but it will still help.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

WTG Shell, I'm not in the challenge but it feels great to be building a little security, doesn't it? Keep up the good work, you're doing great!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Emergency Fund

Well Right now my personal emergency fund is $14.00
    At this time we are Bank Shopping because of all the Problems we have been having with our bank.
    So We don't have an Emergency Fund built up anymore because the bank took it all.
    We do however has a an Emergency Fund here at home.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I just added another $200 to my emergency fund!!!

My goal is to add to this fund and not have to withdrawl from this fund during my maternity leave.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

WTG bmiltimore! I did this when I was pregnant and stocked up on diapers. I am sure glad to have all those diapers.