Hey! What happened to all the people who joined the Emergency Fund?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Hey! What happened to all the people who joined the Emergency Fund?

OK what has happened to all the people that have joined the emergency fund challenge the last couple of months? You haven't given up have you?

Remember the key to making it work is to save each and every month even if it is just a little bit.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

wellllll hmmmm blush. Stuff happened????? and the tub, and so forth. Doing ok till then. And the furnace, now I'm out of town checking in, and I want to pull my socks up and get moving again asap when I get home.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

You pull those socks up! LOL!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I never officially joined, but I do have $540 put aside for a rainy day!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I've managed to set aside $76.00 ...had more but had to order checks for that account. I'll be adding more Friday...It averages about $10.00 a week...every little bit adds up

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I will Shell, I will!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Did I officially join this and forget? Hmmm...Well, I get paid twice a month, on the 15th and the 30th. On the 15th I put in $175 and on the the 30th I put in $125 into my emergency fund. This this hasn't changed so far and I have $550. I did have to dip into it last month though because I had an appointment with the allergist. I'm hoping I won't have to dig into it for the dentist coming ups soon, but if I need it it's there and NOT using the credit card!!!!!! DH contributes to our main savings each week without access to the account unless you go into the bank to withdraw it. We will be moving soon and so we are trying to earn extra, here and there, to save as much as possible!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ours sort of became the emergancy moving fund....lol

Once I get a job and we get caught up on bills since the move then we will start all over again.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

No I am still here all I am able to put in now and then is small amounts of change sometimes $1.00 or more.
    We don't even have enough money yet for an emergency fund to start in the bank.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ok, I am blushing here ~ I actually made my deposit for the month last Friday, but forgot to post that I had made it.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well everyone who deposited don't forget to post it. It encourages other people to save.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We have $6.75 in Change now.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I deposited $75.00 on the 15th of the month and bought a $50.00 savings bond

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

That's more like it!