July Emergency Fund Challenge---Time to pay de Guido! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Oh I bet if you saw a picture of Guido you might start saving more. I know you are all curious as to what Guido really looks like. Now remember everytime you have a look at Guido you have to pay $10 extra dollars into your e-fund! Enjoy!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Guido got his nice arms from collecting all da loot!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm so inspired, I can hardly speak!!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We have put $280 in our EF this month. We cashed in the change jar and it was $120 and then we recieved an unexpected check in the mail for $160 so all that went into the EF. I will be adding more at the end of the month.

Thanks for keeping us motivated Shell.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well I can tell canadian gardener has to put in $10.00. Who else had a look?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Oh I know a few people had a look a Guido. Cough up da dough!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Ok-- but I only had one look (he really didn't do anything for me- my 17 yo son looks better than that - REALLY)

So, $10 for my EF- plus the $75 I put in every two weeks, will all go in on Friday this week.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Oh I know there is a lot better looking then that pic but that was the only nice pic of a Guido I could find. It was either him or father Guido Sarducci from SNL! Oh and the famous monk named Guido from Italy.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Also that Guido doesn't look like the fastest bunny in the forest or the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Direct deposit from paycheck of $70.00 bringing my total to $366.48. I also went grocery shopping today, so I'll be transferring the total saved when I figure it out in a bit.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I saved $22.80 at the grocery stores, so that's going into the EF also bringing my total to $389.28!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

You are doing so well Colleen. You get a gold star.

Now listen up everyone else who hasn't put their money in this month----YOU HAVE ONE MORE WEEK TO GET YOUR MONEY IN! Guido is also expecting extra "donations" for checking out his bod. And we know who you are. The walls have ears you know.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I take out 400.00 bimonthly to add to my mortgage prepay. I also put 450.00 into my Freedom account.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

That is great. We have a bunch of super savers around here.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I went to Price Chopper, again, on Saturday because they were doubling $1 coupons. I saved $44.09. With that deposited, my total is now $433.37!! Woohoo! Hey Shell, thanks for the gold star!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast