who's up for a debt reduction challenge - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Smile The first thing we are going to do is pay off our Medical Debt as well and then pay..

The first thing we are going to do is pay off our Medical Debt as well and then pay off Credit Card Debt and then Pay off Mortgage !!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

You can look at paying off debt in different ways. Most medical bills do not have interest, but credit cards do. Some people choose to pay their smallest bills off first to gain a sense of accomplishing their goals.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I think I am going to go with the smaller debt because I don't have CC to pay off, but do have loans that have interest. The smallest thing I have is the medical bill and I doubled it this month. I am going to add more to the car payment to each month! You people are so smart! Why didn't I think of getting out of debt sooner!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We are starting with our smallest which also has the highest intrest rate,but it is in the middle on monthly paymets.We owe $7,700 on our van and our monthly payment is $386.71.We are going to bump that up to $1100 a mo to hopefully have it paid off by Jan 2003.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Mailed off that dr. bill today with the doubled amount! Thank you for the inspiration to succeed with this!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Smile Thank you for your help and explaining more about the snowball method!! :)

Thank you for your help and explaining more about the snowball method!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

No problem!Glad I could help.It also helps keep me on track too.Here's to getting rid of debt

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I will also join. I have been working on my cc bills for a couple of months. On the 15th I am sending in $500.00! My credit card bill will then be under $1,000.

When I am done with that then I will tackle my line of credit. One thing at a time.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Glad to have you join the challenge shell

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default New here!

I am new here but not new to the frugal world.....I am just starting to work on the debt reduction now that I am done with nursing school. I just finished in May and have just gotten back to square one with my life. BTW, I am 36 and am almost 8months pg with our first child. My hubby and I live in vermont (in the woods) and love our life. We are getting ready for our new baby and trying to get financially in line for the whole life change.....I am starting off approx 4500 dollars in cc debt that I plan to focus on removing........Hope to get to know everyone soon!!!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm going to join in on this challenge.

In June we pay of both cedit cards. In July it help us go on vacation . We did need and enjoyed our vacation. I would not
    have done it if I new I could not pay them back of in a few months. Anyway I'm still mad cause we did it. However there not
    to bad one is 430 and the other is 150. The one that is 430 I will payoff next week and also call and cancel. The one that is 150, I
    just made a 30 payment on it today. I also started a vacation club
    last month so we will not do it again.
    After this I will look into the house and trucks to start next month. after I have look at my budget I will post what I can do.
    pam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12