Debt reduction challenge Sept.
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Talking Debt reduction challenge Sept.

Hey gals.Hope all are doing well with getting those debts down.We added a new one this month but its not our fault.We finally got the bill for having ds.We got it 2 weeks ago and its $654.oo Here's the kicker he's 16 mo old now.lol So now had to add that to the budget and re work eveything cause dh was feeling deprived and totaly rebeling against my frugal ways.So now he gets some spending money and so do I.And he is also helping me with the bills now(actually siting down to look at them)I think this was a big step into getting out of debt.SO now we are paying $100 to our medical bill each month.And totaly reworked our budget so it suits everyones needs.Hello and thank you dr phil for making me realize i was making dh miserable.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

How are things going, Amanda?
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Pretty good.We keep having to rework the budget or atleast I do to meet dh needs(yeah right wants)so I gave up.Ok don't be shocked cause it won't be for long.I said allright you want to do things your way go ahead and handed over the bills,check book,everything.Said if you don't want to pay extra each month so you can have extras each month then by all means go ahead.Mostly since I don't bring anything home.Give me 2 weeks and he'll be so tired of it I'll get it back.

Now things probably would be worse if i didn't hand it over to him voulutarliy,say like ifhe said he wanted it back.Well see how things are going but for now I'll let him try to run things,and when he comes running back and we have no money(or bounced checks)then I'll suggest he come here and read and maybe just maybe we can make a budget together.Geez sometimes I feel like I'm his boss and before any work goes out it has to be ran by him.Ok enough venting.How is everyone else doing with getting those debts down.