No Spend Challenge - Page 4
Page 4 of 411 FirstFirst 12345671454104 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

No spend day here..... well sort of

I did two bonus Mystery shops and was paid a total $48 dollars plus the reimbursed expenses of meals and my beverage!!! So even though I had to pay $10.70 up front I will get it all paid back.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hollyhill View Post
    No spend day here..... well sort of

I did two bonus Mystery shops and was paid a total $48 dollars plus the reimbursed expenses of meals and my beverage!!! So even though I had to pay $10.70 up front I will get it all paid back.
    Very cool! Sounds like a "no spend" day to me!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Spend day here, plus an eating out day. We had my oldest daughter's bday party at a local pizza place and I had a few things to pick up from Costco when I grabbed her cake. I let a pre cut fruit bowl catch my eye, other than that kept to my list.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

9/7 I am home and not leaving. No spend day again.

DD and DH are gone to his Moms so I will clean house for the week, I give everything a GOOD scrub on Sunday and the house is just pick up mode all week--works great!)cook a good dinner from what I have and take a nice long bubble bath!

I am also reading some Phylis Whitney books I got hardback for .25 a while back and really enjoying them so the TV is OFF!

Today I will do my ironing for the week and make cookies for the week for snacks.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

No spend day here......

had lunch at our church and then we all did chores. Ds mowed the lawn. Dd's washed and vacuumed the car and I scrubed the sills and washed windows and Dh washed the screens....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I made it through yesterday without spending, and I made a batch of soap, so I look at it as sort of making money, since I won't have to buy soap for quite a while now!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Just 2 spend days for me so far this month. That is great for me.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

9/8 dd home sick from school so my car is parked.

No gas used, no lunch money for dd(that is budgeted though)

I am going to scrub my bathrooms, do my ironing, and make some cookies for snacking.

We are having terrible allergies and I don't feel well.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

How much soap did you make? What kind? A Friend of mine used to have goats and would make goats milk soap, it was very nice and very mild..... I miss it.
    Hope you feel better tomorrow Cricket....
    Another no-spend day here.... One child had a dentist appointment and no cavities YES! It was covered by Dh's dental insurance. And she received a free toothbrush and trial size toothpaste.

I also received a box of clothes and 8 lovely hand embroidered cotton pillowcases, from a church friend.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Had a few spend days this month. Saturdays for sure are spend days. I paid for bowling for kids for month though. Also got balloons, cake, bday gifts for dd and a swap from a difft forum taken care of saturday. Also got gas while I was at it, and grabbed me lunch, and a new outfit ( will probably return it. LOL)

So far. 5/8 no spend days!

Today is no spend day. so 6/9! Yippee!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

9/9

I am home and staying here.

Tomorrow I take Mom to the grocery where I will purchase gas, dog food, ans a few groceries--all in the budget. Actually they are all in my cash system so it is a no spend day for me as they are all well budgeted and planned purchases. The money is already written out.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Yesterday was another no-spend! Woo hoo!

Hollyhill, yes, this was goats' milk soap, as well. This is my first attempt, so I am not sure how it will turn out, but so far it looks and smells like soap! I have to let it cure for about a month, so I'll report back when I use it.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by madhen View Post
    Yesterday was another no-spend! Woo hoo!

Hollyhill, yes, this was goats' milk soap, as well. This is my first attempt, so I am not sure how it will turn out, but so far it looks and smells like soap! I have to let it cure for about a month, so I'll report back when I use it.
    Yes, please let me know how it goes. They will make lovely gifts too! Do you have goats?

Today I am sorry to say was a spend day.
    $50.15 was my portion of the dentist costs and I spent $7.25 on lunch for two of us because I miscalculated how long we would be on the road. We left at 8:20 AM and didn't get back until 1:45 PM.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Yes, I've got 31 of them.

No spend here, more by chance than design. I was going to stop at the post office to drop off a parcel, and pay postage, but had to get to work earlier than anticipated. So the parcel remains unmailed, and I didn't have to spend any money today.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

just wanted to say - good for you for getting back on the band wagon