2019 No Spend Challenge - Page 6
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I didn't do very well for February. But it was the first time I really paid attention to spend/no spend.

This month we hope to do better. This weekend we really realized how much we spend eating out and are going to try really hard not to do that anymore. I always tell dh it's too expensive to buy a package of steaks, but we don't blink at $30 eating out. We are going to try really hard this month. I'll buy that package of steaks. We'd get at least two meals out of it.

3/1 ate out
    3/2 spent money eating out and bought bird seed and ice melt
    3/3 NO SPEND
    3/4 NO SPEND
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

well feb was a bust for no spend days but we did go out of town. few no spend days here or there. plan on no spending today but who knows w kids. had two surprise bday parties w ds in the last few days. at least regifted movie passes we got a xmas time for it. teens always like movies. plus included popcorn etc. took mil out to the movies as a late bday trip since she has been sick. group knocking on the door yesterday collecting for food bank so gave them a bag full. now like usual the kitten was playing in the toilet and now wants to be on me. nope.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

3/4 planning on a no spend day it cold here at least the sun is shining which it hasn't done a lot lately.I am ready for spring to but probably just go from winter to summer.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Today March 4 Monday will be no spend. Back to work tomorrow and no plans on leaving house today. In process of cooking ahead for lunches etc for a couple days.
    Bank of America is THE godfather of Hell with Wells Fargo running neck and neck. When the world ends the only things that will be left are cockroaches, Walmart, Wells Fargo and Bank of America. Not necessarily in that order. The order remains to be seen.

Challenges
    Coupon/Sales Challenge July
    $

Grocery Challenge/July
    Goal $250.00
    Total $

Eat Out No More July
    Goal 20
    Accomp/7

No Spend Challenge/July
    Goal 20
    Accomp 6

Change Jar 2019
    $

Christmas Fund 2019
    $

Emergency/Sinking
    $100

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Today March 5th Tuesday. No spend. Going straight home. I think I'm getting the creeping crud the kid had. Only slept a couple hours last night.
    Bank of America is THE godfather of Hell with Wells Fargo running neck and neck. When the world ends the only things that will be left are cockroaches, Walmart, Wells Fargo and Bank of America. Not necessarily in that order. The order remains to be seen.

Challenges
    $

Grocery Challenge/July
    Goal $250.00
    Total $

Eat Out No More July
    Goal 20
    Accomp/7

No Spend Challenge/July
    Goal 20
    Accomp 6

Change Jar 2019
    $

Christmas Fund 2019
    $

Emergency/Sinking
    $100

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

3/5 Was a spend day paid couple bills went to two groceries store done some stocking up on some things.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

3/5 no spend
    3/6 bought a few groceries. Needed some fresh fruit and some buns so we didn't eat out. And it was on the way home while I was already out. We could have done without, but it was convenient
    3/7 this is our weekly steak dinner out. It's cheap and a nice break.
    3/8 will also be a spend day, payday grocery/household/pet shopping
    3/9 may or may not be a spend day. Sometimes we grab a quick bite for dinner, but we'll see how dh feels
    3/10 definitely a no spend day.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

3/6 Was a big spend day even if i wasn't in town long enough to get very much done i stopped at GW got nothing there went to Salvation Army spent $2.50 on to Walgreens got med.and can opener which i have been needing went out car would not crank just happen i had a grandson working in that town yesterday so him and one of his workers ran over and cranked it so i headed home my youngest ds went got me a battery.The battery i had on the car liked 1 month been on car 9 years and first trouble i had with it so i shouldn't complain.But i was wanting go to some more places since i don't go in to that town very often.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Yesterday March 6th Wed was a spend. Forgot to take food to work and around 3 was starving. $2.79 later .....

Today March 7th. Spend. Heating pad. Now hubs has creeping crud.

Challenges
    $

Grocery Challenge/July
    Goal $250.00
    Total $

Eat Out No More July
    Goal 20
    Accomp/7

No Spend Challenge/July
    Goal 20
    Accomp 6

Change Jar 2019
    $

Christmas Fund 2019
    $

Emergency/Sinking
    $100

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

3/7 No spend day it was rainy and cold here never got out.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Just joining the fun. Day 1 of no spending. Bills do not count, correct? No money was spent yesterday or the day before either. It’s cold here!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Edit to previous post. No money was spent yesterday or the day before. Lol

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

3/8 Planning on a no spend day (If that change i will repost)

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Yesterday ended up no spend after all. Last night found the old... and I mean old... heating pad. Today back went the new on.
    Today 8th was a spend Went to Sav A Lot and got stuff to put in the fridge here at work for tomorrow and at least part of next week.

Guess one wipes the other out.

Challenges
    $

Grocery Challenge/July
    Goal $250.00
    Total $

Eat Out No More July
    Goal 20
    Accomp/7

No Spend Challenge/July
    Goal 20
    Accomp 6

Change Jar 2019
    $

Christmas Fund 2019
    $

Emergency/Sinking
    $100

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

3/9 No spend day

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast