2020 Grocery Budget Challenge - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Went to the grocery store today, first time this month for me. Mostly fresh things but also 2 big packs of TP because you never know.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

dlr we go to Walgreens every Sunday and husband has gotten into the habit of picking up one or two 12 pack of toilet tissue every week....we supply the two grandkids who live on their own when they need it....have been getting packs of Scott comfort 12 pack for $3.75...usually $5 but there is a coupon in their coupon book this month for $1.25 off and you can use it as many times as you want.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Spent under $100 in October. Basically because hubby annoyed me early in the month so I let him do most of the shopping. November budget $200. I still don't know what is happening in November. Prices still seem reasonable on most of the things I buy. I can look out for bargains. Fortunately I can go to the store early morning on weekdays and it's not crowded.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Best frozen turkey price among 3 different stores is $.39/lb. I am thinking of putting the basement mini-fridge at coldest setting and hope the turkey thaws really slowly if I buy it now. Regular fridge-top freezer really has no room. Other useful stuff on sale so time to stock up.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Luckily saved $10 on Hills dog food today. I have to go to the store to pick up, not far.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Target offered $10 off $50 grocery order again, I ordered pantry items for pickup. Should be ready 8 am Monday. Target prices are really good but they won't ship some items since not profitable.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456