Hi from NH!!

Thread: Hi from NH!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Hi from NH!!

I'm here in Manchester NH.....anyone close by? Just moved here so good tips on where to shop and all that jazz would be much appreciated!!!!

Melina

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

hello melina!! welcome to the village! i'm from indiana....just wanted to give you a big welcoming (((hug)))!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hello and welcome!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi, I am in Nashua. Nice to see someone from close by here!! I am not too familiar with Manchester so I really can't tell you where a good place to shop is. I usually food shop at Shaws because they double coupons to .99 but never buy anything without a coupon. They are a little overpriced. Anything else I can help you with, just ask!

Ann

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I live in Pembroke NH (just south of Concord).
    For food shopping I go would go to Shaws to get their deals BUT on regular priced items they are more than other stores , I go mostly for their buy1get1 free or shop and save, shop and save is cheaper BUT shaws will usually have some great deals...
    Where in Manshester do you live? there is a decent shaws in hooksett not far from the Manchester line..
    There is a BJ's being built in Hooksett right off exit 10 for bulk shopping. should be open by summer I think

Any more questions ask but that is what I can think of for food shopping..
    Eileen

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi!

WOW! Fellow NHer's. We actaully shop bulk at BJ's down in Salem because it is the closest one so I am looking forward to the one opening up in hooksett

We are in Goffstown and down the street there are both a shaws and a hannafords. We go to hannafords. How does the doulbe couponing work at shaws? I never done that before!

Where do y'all go for diapers? formula?

Thanks!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Shaws doubles coupons up to 99 cents, and they will only double 6 of each coupon. They are more expensive then Hannafords for regular things. My babies are 13 and 15 so I can't help you with the diapers and formula but I would think that Walmart would be a cheaper place for those if you have one near you.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Talking i'm in manchester nh

if you live in manchester i can show you around
    [email protected]