i live in mass also

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Wink i live in mass also

Hi,
    I live in lowell.... came from boston. to get away from the BIG DIG!
    Now i'm near the little dig on route 3.
    Donna

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Donna!!!! How funny I live in Dracut!!!! In fact, the next street over from me is in Lowell. Small world

Chelle

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default re: lining in mass

Hi,
    Since you have kids. Do you mind if i ask where you to them for the peditrician? i am having a problem finding one that i like.
    or that can figure out what is wrong with my son. he will be 4 months old tommorrow.. lmk thanks donna

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Donna, I take them to Dr. Sierra in Dracut (505 Nashua Rd) Here is the phone number: 978.957.4300

Congratulations on the birth of your son--I hope it's nothing too serious.

Good luck,
    Chelle

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default re: live in mass also

Hi,
    When my son was born, he did nothing but screamed 22 out of a 24 hour period, kept bring him back and forth to the peditrician and the er and everyone was saying he had cholic. he din't eat. didn't want to be held nothing... the dr finally went nuts with me being there everyday that she ahd a visiting nurse come in for him and she agreed there was something worng with him. he had acid reflux and a breathing problem where he would just stop breathing. .. she told me to bring him to childrens in boston... he had surgery may 23rd for his breathing the covering of the larynx was so floppy that it made him not eat was in pain and not sleep day or night... when he went in for the surgery he was 11 pounds 6 ounces. he now weighs as of monday 15 3. and will be 4 months tommorrow. he is eating off all meds for reflux everything. he's doing so much better. but he is so behind in his shots. he has not had any... he sleeps now he eats, and he is a happy baby. but i want to find a dr that can comprehend when i know ther eis something wrong. not that he has cholic and i need to learn how to deal with it. it got so bad that the er dr called and reported me to dss saying my son was at risk of being abused cause i was in there every week. trying to find out what was wrong with him... sad that the nurse even met with dss and told them that there was something major was wrong with my son. and that i would never hurt him that i had gone 3 months without sleeping maybe once every 2 weeks i got sleep..
    they said that there was no risk for him... but i want someone i can trust. thansk donna