Hello New England

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Hello New England

Hello,

I am here in the Pine tree state of Maine Wondering why no one has posted here in 30 days.

Its Warming up, My Magnolia tree is in bloom, Summer is on its way..... COME OUT OF HIBERNATION GUYS!

Post where in New England you are from and send a big ol hug from the north east to all or Village friends!

Honeydoya

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am from Maine, exiled in the Rockies. Nice to see another Maine person here!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good Morning Missy!

Its nice to see another Maineiac about here I would love to visit the rockies someday.

Its beautiful sunshiney and finally a bit warmer here today. A great day for a walk up the rivertrail, and Hanging laundry out to dry. Can ya tell its my day off work today and I am already happy for it

Big hugs!

Honeydoya

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi I am from Vermont!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi Michelle!

My Very First honeymoon was in Vermont. Oh my how beautiful it was there. We stayed at a little place called the Rabbit hill inn. It was just lovely.

I am so very glad you replied. Its nice to know there are folks close by that are enjoying this site as much as I am.

Big hugs!

Honeydoya

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi I'm from upstate NY, not exactly considered 'New England' but I wanted to you to the site anyway!

Finally gorgeous here too, sure took long enough this year. I have laundry out on the lines, doors and windows open and boy does it feel good!

Lots to see in our little Village here on the net, so jump right in and start posting. If you have any questions just ask, someone can answer just about anything for you.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Mom says it's still too mucky in the yard to survey it for winter damage, but that is a good sign, means the ground is thawed out and wet from residual mositure! And the nice warm days she's had there mean the yard will dry quickly.

I can say that the Rockies are nice to visit. Nice to live for short periods, but i can't say i enjoy being here for an extended period of time. Being landlocked stinks. I miss the ocean and hearing tide reports on the news. I hope to convince DH to pick up and move us east someday! Coloradans can keep this state! LOL.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi, I'm from Rhode Island!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hello to my Neighbors from New York and Rhode Island. What fun it is to know there are folks in My corner of the country.

Yes its still a Little damp here but the sunshine did its magic for me today! I took advantage of the bright ligh and recovered my sofa! I was so scared that I would just totall trash it and we would have no place to sit. We sure cant afford to buy new at the moment. But all in all it came out really nice.

I had some beautiful Material I got from a few Slipcovers from L.L.Bean that were given to me. I took them apart and Pieced them onto my sofa and WOW What a difference. I never knew what the innards of a sofa looked like untill today and I think I am very Lucky because this ones bones are like brand new even though its actually about 20 years old./g This is a Sectional sofa and I only got the sofa bed done today the rest will have to wait till later this week. But OH my it made a big diference. It was a fun project and I cant wait to get the other two components finished now.

I hope You all had a great day as well.

Honeydoya

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

WTG Honey! You are a brave woman to tackle that job!

Can you post pics so we can see?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Oh, Neat Idea. I can take a Pic of the sofa part that I redid and One of the little Love seat part that is not done yet... Ill try to get the camera working in the moning and Post them.

Good Idea Thank you!

Honeydoya