New Member Questionnaire
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default New Member Questionnaire

New Member Questionnaire-intro.jpg

New to Frugal Village or haven't made your first post yet?

We would love to meet you!

Click the "post new thread" button (in this section) and introduce yourself!

We know it can be tough to know what to say at first, so we have a list of icebreaker questions you can use (if you want) to help you get started with your introduction!

• How did you hear about Frugal Village?
    • What interests you here?
    • What will you contribute?
    • Do you know any other members here?
    • How many kids? Ages?
    • Tell us about yourself.
    • Do you own any pets?
    • Occupation?
    • Married or single?
    • Interests and hobbies?

We look forward to getting to know you!
    Follow Frugal Village on Facebook and Pinterest!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi my name is Bethany and I'm interested in simplifying my life and getting finances under control
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I thought I would reintroduce myself. . My name is Penny and I live in. The beautiful state of Kentucky

I am an old member who came back....

I Google this and was a lurker for years. ..

I have always been a frugal spender but not a saver hope to learn... cooking and biking. Friendship also.

Not in real life but have maintained friendships on line with several members...

I have 1 daughter who is 25 and expecting her name is Paige... 3 step children 2 are miltary.. Paige is getting out next month. .dd, is in the navy at va beach, ds, is in the navy waiting on orders with 2 babies.. he got back in so happy for him... our oldest son just moved to Kingston New york he works for Wally..

I am a Christian. I read the Bible... love rock and county music. I have red hair and blue eyes.. I am a devoted wife and mommy. .. my kids can and have told me everything even stuff I don't want to know.. I love nail polish... and all my jeans have holes I n the knees.. I refuse to grow old... I need to lose 50 lbs..and I am working on that.. we went from middle class to poverty over drugs.. drug abuse happens in the best families. I am disabled I have ptsd and essential tremors and am trying g for disability. Wood wrote a book

2 dogs Orey who is 10 years old beagle mix and Levi who is about 8 he is a pom.
    3 cats Sassy is 13 grey tabby, Jasper Jax is 8 and he is a blonde long hair.. and Ruffie is 4 he is a fatty he is a manie coon and weighs about 30 lbs...
    our pooh died last Oct she was 22 years old. Still miss that old dog.

Stay at home wife... have not worked sinice I got sick with the et..

I like to cook and bake...I love to read murder mystery. Love movies....reading g my Bible and Taking care of my pets..

Any who hi

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hugs OM, its nice to have you back!

TDN
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

OM....I never knew your name was Penny.....or you have red hair...lol......glad you are back!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hello all, I'm Lenie, a retired senior with years of frugal living experience. I was - and still am - a wife of a farmer, mother to seven boys and Executive Director of a branch of an International Charity. Farmers never have extra money, seven boys can be costly and charities are always short of funds. Therefore, no matter where I turned, I needed all my frugal skills to provide a pleasant life for my family. I therefore feel fully qualified to blog about frugal living with style.
    We live in a 110 year old farmhouse on 10 gorgeous acres surrounded by a Conservation area in Ontario Canada.
    My time is now spent with family first, then blogging, playing with herbs, gardening, sewing, reading and research.
    This is the first forum I've joined and I'm not quite sure what to do but if there is any way you want me to contribute I would be happy to do so. In the meantime I will be watching and learning what this site is all about.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Welcome, LenieH, if you have questions just ask, theres alot of people here to help you!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

hey,LenieH-welcome and just pop in anywhere.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

How did you hear about Frugal Village?
    internet search

What interests you here?
    running into financial crisis due to medical debt, having gone through my second battle with cancer and then a stem cell transplant

What will you contribute?
    anything I can

Do you know any other members here?
    not that I'm aware of

How many kids? Ages?
    two daughters, ages 21 and 22

Tell us about yourself.
    50 years old, married, RN, enjoy photography

Do you own any pets?
    one dog and one cat

Occupation?
    RN

Married or single?'
    married 27 years

Interests and hobbies?
    Photography mostly

Banned
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I learned about frugal village via Google. I looking to learn tips on being frugal. I am single with one child(boy) . I residne in sweet home Alabama with no pets

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My name is Terri. I have been married 22 years and have two children. One is a junior in college and one a junior in high school. I have been blessed to be a stay at home mom and recently started my own business as an Essential Oil Educator. EOs have become my passion as they have literally been life changing for my family. Glad to be here!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi Terri &

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Welcome everyone! I am so glad that you are here and also some who have come back. You will find TONS of information as well as personal stories here to help you along your frugal journey.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

•How did you hear about Frugal Village? - Dear Ol' Google. I was looking for like-minded tightwads.
    •What interests you here? - I'm partial to DIY stuff, from crafting to cooking.
    •What will you contribute? - Anything that I can think of.
    •Do you know any other members here? - Nope, I don't think so.
    •How many kids? Ages? - 1 kid. He's 2 and perfect.
    •Tell us about yourself. - My name is Spring, and um...yeah, there's not much to tell. I am a homebody who likes her family and money!
    •Do you own any pets? - Yup, a dog and two cats.
    •Occupation? - I'm in the insurance field. It's not very exciting. We recently lost our overtime, and I am the sole breadwinner, so money is super tight.
    •Married or single? - Married. The husband is a stay-at-home dad/writer.
    •Interests and hobbies - I'm kind of geeky side. I like stuff like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star Trek, etc, etc. I also like crafting, reading, writing, but my biggest passion is anything having to do with my son. I'm quite smitten with the little guy.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi and Welcome to the village!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast