Abraham Cherrix Has Beat His cancer With Alternatives!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Abraham Cherrix Has Beat His cancer With Alternatives!

I have been following this story now for quite some time and am just thrilled to see that he has indeed beat his cancer with alternatives and whole foods! Way to Go Abraham!!!!

His latest blood results show no indication of the Hodgkin's disease he's battled since 2005, and for the first time in two years he doesn't have to report those results to the Accomack County court.
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,363941,00.html
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Oh Countrybumpkin! thank you for updating. I too was watching for the results.

I was rooting for him.

I am soooooo happy!!!! Maybe..... just maybe this might make a statement LOUD and CLEAR to the medical profession.

Medical interventions are not always the answer. The alternative (and I use that word loosely because it's not really an alternative... it was in fact the original way to heal) is a viable option. Provided you've researched the practitioner, of course.

As always, thank you for sharing!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by Frugal Nurse View Post
    Oh Countrybumpkin! thank you for updating. I too was watching for the results.

I was rooting for him.

I am soooooo happy!!!! Maybe..... just maybe this might make a statement LOUD and CLEAR to the medical profession.

Medical interventions are not always the answer. The alternative (and I use that word loosely because it's not really an alternative... it was in fact the original way to heal) is a viable option. Provided you've researched the practitioner, of course.

As always, thank you for sharing!
    Your more than welcome, Frugal Nurse! I think that he has made the statement now.
    I think that the time has come to get back to the original way of healing that is
    based on the
    principle by Hippocrates, "let your food be your medicine and your medicine, be
    your food."