Looking for FV in NW - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

So, what do you all think of this wild and wacky winter weather that we are having? I remember having lots of snow here back in the 80's and 90's. This year we only have had about 3 days of real snow and my poor sons are bummed beyond belief since they got snowboards for Christmas!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi everyone! I am in Kent, WA...nice to meet you!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi AngelaB,
    You're not all that far from where I live.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hello! I'm here in the Columbia Basin of Washington. I'm so glad to be having a pretty normal spring here. Last year it was so cold that it just didn't seem like spring. I'm looking forward to a nice summer and taking the kids to the lakes to swim.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi all, Nice to see all you people in Washington. I guess nobody in Oregon gets on these boards! Their loss! I've been busy building my Avon business so I haven't been on the boards in a while. What does anyone else do, anybody work from home?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi Lavender,
    I homeschool my kids, so that is my "family business"! LOL! My kids have a small (but growing) lawn care business and I've somehow become their secretary.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am still here too!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

WoW! I am sorry I didn't mean to say that you weren't here. It's just that I hardly ever see anyone on any of the sites I get on from Oregon. Are you at the south end of town or the north? It sure is a nice drive down Hwy 99 to Newberg. Seems like we're always on our way somewhere else when we come that way. I never get to browse the little shops. Maybe something to do for the summer!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am on the SW corner of town. When you drive through town, turn left at the last stop light (Papa Murphy's is at that light on the right). This is Main Street. Go to 4th and Main and I am on the NE corner!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I see you post a lot. Do you have kids and you are a SAHM or do you work from home? I do Avon and I also have a part-time job.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Lavendar, I am sort of both! I work about ten hours a week as well as volunteering in my kids' school. I spend a lot of time working with my dog and reading. Hey, I work at a library--I HAVE to love books!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

That's pretty cool to work at a library. I love to read. I have boxes of books to read! Do you think we're going to have summer this year? what's up with all this rain? I usually don't complain but I want to get my garden going and it's to wet to rototil.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Rain is a four letter word! Hopefully, it will stop before the Mud...err...I mean the ROSE Festival starts!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

So true! You mean like sink hole de mayo.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

***"sink hole de mayo"*** Laurie, you are too funny!!! I know what you mean about the rain though. We have another sunny day and I'm taking advantage of it! Got my laundry hanging out on the line and am getting more crops put in the garden!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast