Odd foods your pet enjoys
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Odd foods your pet enjoys

I saw this video of a kitten eating broccoli. This kitten was really enjoying her broccoli.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIFNEddeZI4]YouTube - Kitten LOVES Broccoli[/ame]

One cat I had loved a small piece of donut. She would run around screaming until she got a piece. Then scream some more for more donut. Was pretty funny.

Growing up the cats ate canteloupe, corn on the cob, and honey dew. It was always funny to see them chomping away at the corn on the cob and growl when one came to close to the other.

The one I have now really likes cheese. So much when she hears a cracker box being open she comes running.

Banned
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

And they say cats are carnivores.

I can't leave bread out because my kitties love to open the wrapper and munch on the bread.

Last Halloween I had a bowl of candy corn out for decoration and one of my cats was always eating it!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I've had cats that like cantaloupe and corn.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have two pugs, one loves carrots , broccoli and homemade treats of all kinds! The other is allergic to carrots and has a reaction by foaming at the mouth....sigh....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

My DD's dog likes strong tastes. She begs like crazy for onions and green peppers when i am chopping them. She also likes banana and green beans. The weirdest thing is she digs worms and eats them. We think she was on the run for awhile before she was rescued from the pound.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Onions can kill a dog. Just be aware. It causes the red blood cells to not bind oxygen. Onion toxicity is dose dependent, a small bit may not show any adverse effects, but enough can cause a slow, miserable death.

Registered User thesightofoneself's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

fiber one. we eat it together

she also eats gum. she doesnt seem to understand that she's suppose to chew it more. she doesnt like spearmint gum. figures. she's a picky eater.
    Last edited by thesightofoneself; 11-12-2010 at 03:42 AM.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My shelties LOOOOOOVE veggies of all kinds. My boy will beg for lettuce. Especially romaine ribs, he just chomps away & comes back for more. They also love tomatoes, green peppers, apples, strawberries, & watermelon.

I once had a cat who loved lettuce & dry pasta. One cat used to eat the marshmallow decorations off our gingerbread houses (and they say cats don't have a taste for sweets ).

One cat will eat dog food rather than her own cat food. The other cat will eat just about anything that comes out of a noisy package. She hears the package & comes begging. She's the fat fatty of the house lol.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Jack (cat) likes Doritos and Cheetos. We cannot leave a bag of them out on the counter, even an unopened one. He will chew the bag open and dive in. He also loves Goldfish crackers and any like generic brand.

Hunter (dog) drinks unsweetened tea. I do not offer it to him, but have caught him repeatedly drinking it from my glass. Of course, I do not drink after him. That glass gets emptied and washed.

Jack went through a phase where he would only drink his water from a coffee cup.
    Last edited by Neeley; 11-12-2010 at 09:43 AM.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Our dogs will eat most anything we eat, but we don't let them. I do give them a piece of apple peel and they all just beg and beg for popcorn. They almost snip your fingers for a piece, but I spilled some on the floor and called them in to eat it. They all just stood there , looked at it, then walked off.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My dog will eat anything! He eats frozen pineapples, pumpkin, ice cream. My cat is more particular.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I truly believe my poodle can smell lettuce from across the room. He begs, whines and scratches for it as if it were steak, but I try not to let him have too much at a time. We used to live on a dirt road with blackberries growing alongside it. He would eat berries off the bushes, or stop, stare and wag his tail until we picked for him.

My mother's cats love celery and act as if it is catnip.

Registered User thesightofoneself's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

i think i might have the only dog that doesnt like lettuce. she spits it out because its plain. she'll eat it if it have dressing on it.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

One of my cats loves green, her favorite is cucumbers and avacado. Another went crazy for powdered sugar, we left a bag out one night she was covered in it plus we had white feet prints all over the house.The rest wont touch people food

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

MTS04-not to worry. I said she begs for onions. I did not say she gets them. She stole a whole onion the other day and I had to chase her down.lol

Sightofonesself-my beagle will put plain lettuce in his mouth,then make terrible faces,spit it out and then look at you as if betrayed. He will eat it w/ dressing. He also won't eat potato chip unless they have dip. So obviously he doesn't get much of either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast