My boss

Thread: My boss

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default My boss

Hey all,
    Just reintroduced myself after rejoining the forums again. Or rather changing from a lurker to participating. So i thought i'd share my boss Tigger, aka little white monster, turkey turd, buddy, big guy, little guy, etc. etc.

He's an 8 year old Morkie (Maltese and Yorkshire mix) resembles the Maltese more than the Yorkie.

My boss-20160607_135037.jpg
    Here he is at work on his pillow on my desk, giving me the puppy dog eyes because he had to stay on the pillow while i worked.

Love their personality. My parents got one after i got mine, they're just so adorable. Theirs is 4 now, but they're so alike it's amazing. Nothing like what most write about them online, they're not yippy, they're very quiet and calm.

Mine does bark though, he's the only dog I've ever seen in my 40+ years of having dogs, that will sit and watch tv with you. He watches tv and then barks at certain people or animals. If he hears the intro music to Mountain Men he'll run to the tv and dance in front of it waiting for animals to be shown and then bark at them. He also likes to argue about food. He'll sit near my son when we eat and whine for food, then my son will say no, and they "argue" back and forth like that, until Tigger gets tired of it and will bark at my son and come sit by me. He tattles on my son when he doesn't share also. He'll come and crowd as close as he can to me and then look over at my son and whine.

Almost like having 2 kids at the house

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

What a cute pup. I can tell by those eyes that he gets his way more often than not.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I know what you mean, I used to say my old Sheltie was "opinionated" and he would let you know about it all the time.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Maltese are lovely. Quiet and gentle and fun.