Christmas album

Thread: Christmas album

Registered User pop goes the weasel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Christmas album

I want to try and put together an album of dh's wood projects he's doing. I found a neat website that you can order them from but they are rather expensive. so Ithought I would give it a whirl by myself with help from you guys if you don't mind. Do you know of any sites that have suggestions for this kind of thing? I know there has to be some somewhere but I keep coming up blank. In my computer there is a place called Snapfish. They have all kinds of different things you can do with pictures. You choose your pictures and coovers and what not and they ship it to you for a price. They have a nifty cookbook where the recipe is in it and also the picture of the the final product and the picture of the person who gave the recipe. I thought this would be a neat wedding present.But there has to be a cheaper way. some of the stuff is 30 and 40 bucks depending on style and such. this way maybe we can come up with different gift ideas for the holidays too. One nice thing though, since I am new on Snapfish I can order 20 free 4x6 orints for free and 1.97 s and h. I think I'll do that anyway. Thanks guys. Oh sorry if there any more typos. I amstill adjusting to ..........BIFOCALS ARGHHHHHHHHH! I'm gettingold apparently
    Last edited by pop goes the weasel; 11-02-2009 at 10:08 AM. Reason: can't see

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Registered User pop goes the weasel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Kewl site. Thaks

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We take pictures of the before we start a project, and at each stage of doing it to ending project..If you have digital camera it is great can delete the shots that you don't want. I have bought small photo books from the $ store for special projects. I have several of them in just a book for us. If it is a project for someone special them I make up one for them too. Example:Made a cradle for a friend from lumber taken from there property for a great grand child.. We put a photo of the person we built the cradle for grandfather standing by the tree that was cut for the lumber and told a story in pictures to the finshed cradle with baby in it..Makes great keeps.
    Last edited by Brat; 11-03-2009 at 12:15 PM. Reason: added