kicking

Thread: kicking

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default kicking

My little guy has started moving and kicking. I know he was doing it all along but I've been able to feel it the last few days. I'm even starting to figure out his most active times. I can usually feel him around 7 am and around 10 pm. During the day I'm probabally just too busy to notice.

I have 3 kids but this is my first pregnancy so I'm super excited. My husband could even feel him last night. I'll be 21 weeks pregnant tomorrow.

I love feeling him move around!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Congrats, I remember the feeling. With my first one I also noticed that he was very active at certain times and once he was born he pretty much stayed on that schedule it was neat. Now the second one I didn't pay as much attention so I don't know if it happens like that alot.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

That is cool. I don't have any kids yet, but I've always imagined it must be neat to feel the little one kicking!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Isn't it a great feeling! Just wait until you're further along and the baby gets bigger/stronger. I can watch mine get really rowdy and active and see little bumps pop up from a kick or elbow. You can see the shape of my belly change when he decides to rotate into another position. It's crazy!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I remember that feeling. Isn't it great. You miss that after delivery. I remember with my first one not feeling her move very much and not being able to get my kick count one day so I laid down, put a pan on my belly and banged on it. ( something we used to tell our pts to get the baby to move or you can also eat or drink something cold and then lay down and see if they start moving). Anyway, I think I startled her because she started moving like crazy. I felt so bad, she was probably just sleeping. Poor thing.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm feeling mine more and more as well, and its usually when I get ready to go to bed......I feel her some thru the day but like you said I think I am to busy to notice some times.....now when I get hungry and start feeding us, I feel her moving then as well.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

In the last week or two he is moving a lot more. I feel it throughout the day now. Last Saturday it felt like he was trying to stand up on my left side. I was hurting from my ribs to my pelvis. He let up after 45 minutes. I still get excited about feeling him even when it hurts.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Remembering ...those wonderful moments. I loved being pregnant...glad you are, too. Enjoy.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

That must be an exciting feeling. I am only 5 weeks pregnant, so I have a few months to go before I will feel our little cupcake kick. I can't wait to find out what we are having or how many. We go for our first ultrasound on Nov 26th and we hope to see a heartbeat and a growing baby. My grandma thinks it's twins, so we'll have to see .