5 weeks and counting
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default 5 weeks and counting

I have about 5 weeks to go (depending on when the baby decides to make an appearance.

At my appoinment today the doctor said the baby's head is down in position, I'm dialated a loose 1 centimeter and I'm 75% effaced. Woo Hoo. I'm super excited. This is my first pregnancy.

I've also been gaining ground on my to do list. My baby shower is this Saturday and I can't wait.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Almost there! Savor those last few weeks.

Don't forget to pick up a lot of Thank You cards & stamps for the bounty of gifts you are about to receive. They kept coming after birth in dribs and drabs and was sure glad to have enough. Taking lots of pictures also helped remember who gave what.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I just bought "Thank You" notes. I want to try to do them ASAP so I don't forget anything. I grabbed a huge package too. I thought it might be too much but now I'm glad I got so many.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Congratulations and I hope you make it to your shower. This is a wonderful time of life for you.

Monner

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Yeah I bought a pack then found some other ones I liked better & planned on returning the original pack but never did. Sure glad I didn't cause I ended up running through those as well. You'll be surprised at how many you need to do. I just wrote them out as soon as I received the gifts and kept a running list of who they went to.

Also, if you can ahead of time, get together a list of mailing addresses. When Vic sent out the shower invitations (yes, he threw my surprise shower) he had his family's addresses written down on bits of paper here and there. It was like pulling teeth to get the addresses to send out thank you's.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

The host of my shower bought Thank You notes and had everyone address them. Now I have more Thank You notes than I know what to do with. My shower was Saturday and I finished that round of notes on Monday. Now I just have to get them delivered. A few of them I want to hand deliver with a baked goodie.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

You must be so excited, it just dawned on me that I need to buy thank you cards too. I hope to purchase announcements and address those envelopes around the same time as the thank you cards. Then the announcements will be half done so they can go out right after the baby is born (of course I want to add a picture of the baby to the announcements before we send those out).