How soon after conception did you get this symptom, if you did at all?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default How soon after conception did you get this symptom, if you did at all?

We could have -possibly- conceived 12/17, I would have most likely been fertile in that time frame. Last week sometime (Tues?Weds?) I picked up my 3 yo dd and she smooshed into my chest, causing a sore/tingly feeling that was rather reminiscent of pregnancy feelings. Didn't give it much thought until it came back continously the last 2-3 days. It's not terrible, clothing doesn't bother me, but any kind of pressure results in that same unusual tingly/vaguely sore feeling. I read varying answers on line as to how soon after conception women can have breast tenderness...did anyone here experience it within days of conception? I NEVER have any different sensations there no matter where in my cycle I am! I won't be able to test for at least another week, should I need to, just wondering if anyone else experienced this very early on in a pregnancy- even before missing a period.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

when i was TTC i would be more aware of some PMS symptoms that are also early pregnancy symptoms - for me breasts was one of them that was either one . One day i would have my self convinced i was - next day i would think no .

the one symptom i had that told me to go by a pregnancy test - i had to urinate more often - i can usually go many hours without even thinking of using the bathroom but not when i was pregnant .

so you wont find a definite answer online mainly because there is none - for as many people who have early symptoms who are there are as many who do and think they are , who arent.

Only way to know is to wait for a time within guidelines of testing ....

Good luck to you !!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Same thing would happen to me just days after conception.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I don't remember if it was just "days" but I know had breast tenderness before I got to the point where you're supposed to test. Maybe a week or so?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Yep, both times it happened to me very early on.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We shall see... not ttc but sure would be a welcome surprise for me! As we're not ttc I am not at the point of harpnig on every little strange feeling.....until I realized this is going on. Now I'm obsessed lol! Well, we'll know in early Jan. Have been off BC for over a year, I would like 1 more, hubby would not, so I left birth control up to him (I mean, he KNOWS I've been off bc as I would like another, it's been up to him to choose how he wants to prevent a pregnancy). It's possible, but not a given- I'm sure I will post an update if I get a positive test in a few weeks, if I even get to the point of needing to test!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My first i was to young to know i was only 16 and was 5 months and bawled my eyes out when i found out. My other 2 i knew within days of conception. For me it was the discharge change. (Sorry) To much for some. But sure enough when i noticed i called the doc did a blood test same day found out next day i was like 1 week made it a Longggggggg pregnancy.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I had symptoms with my twins at 10 days past ovulation. I tested positive with a HPT on 11 DPO. Once implantation occurs, around
    7-10 dpo, you'll start getting symptoms since that's when pregnancy hormones start to flood your system.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I knew within days before I tested and the two tip offs for me were breast tenderness and I felt hot and I'm usually cold.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I didn't get breast tenderness. But I swear that the next morning I started throwing up and did with all 3 of them till the day they were born

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I won't get into the TMI info, but pretty sure I am. Period is due early-mid next week....picked up a few Dollar Store pregnancy tests, plan to do one Sat or Sun morning, then Tues. or Weds. if negative. I'm either pregnant or have a really strange medical condition

The kicker- picked up the mail at our PO Box today, I somehow got a grocery coupon meant for parents of newborns.....is that a sign or what?! Time will tell....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good luck!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I knew within days too. Hard to describe, but I could feel when it implanted in my uterus. Just felt a little different and I knew.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I had the breast tenderness about a week or two after I conceived the first time. I remember because I thought I was getting ready to have my period and usually you're ovulating halfway through your cycle.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Same as I remember.about a week. Bras were unbearable and shirts hurt. I can also get mastitis like pain from too much pop/caffeine though too. I also noticed how receptive i was too getting pregnant only to find I already was. And I couldn't leave other peoples babies alone!
    Either way. good luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast