So... I'm pregnant. - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Congrats! Make sure you get signed up for Wic. It's a great thing to have. It helped my mom significantly 33 years ago when I was born and she was a single mom and it has helped several of my friends lately. Bless you and your baby!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Congratulations! You are blessed.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

The jig is up, Ashley. You have been found out. You think you are fooling everyone here at FV, I can assure you that you are NOT. I have proof. Some quite alarming, frankly.

You have been on MANY different forums (of all sorts) using MANY different usernames for years pleading for peoples sympathies. This is 100% FACT so save the excuses that you are so used to giving here...

People NOMINATED your post based on the fact you told people this was a "miracle"! "A miracle! What funny timing!" ( your quote paraphrased) NO. funny? Hell no. Shame on you. It's sad. You have been telling this same story all over the internet for years. If you are pregnant this time....God help you.

You have complained and cried over having no money, food, no job etc. and people here are sending you links to resources, shelters( I hope nothing else) & attempting to provide you with emotional support. Yet you post pics elsewhere the amount of food you have...Ashley, I have money ...and I can honestly say my fridge/freezer has never been as full as yours. Ever.

I know you'll move on to the next site but before you go know this...we know. What you say on the internet is there forever. I'd give you more life advice but there would be 10,000 reasons you would give me why they didn't apply to you...

There are people here with good hearts and were concerned for you, prayed for you...you abused that. I wish you well.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Thanks Lynn. You COULD have posted the sordid (and I do mean sordid) details, but you took the high road.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thanks Mary. Didn't want to do it...we are good people here, didn't want that ruined.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I like sordid details.

You're a disappointment, Lynn.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by Nishu View Post
    I like sordid details.

You're a disappointment, Lynn.

I love you Nishu.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Well said LynnLC. Hopefully she listens.

Some "bonds" just aren't suppose to be broken.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Never mind...Insert foot and get head taken off
    Bank of America is THE godfather of Hell with Wells Fargo running neck and neck. When the world ends the only things that will be left are cockroaches, Walmart, Wells Fargo and Bank of America. Not necessarily in that order. The order remains to be seen.

Challenges
    Coupon/Sales Challenge Feb
    $8.00

Grocery Challenge/Feb
    Goal $250.00
    Total $33.55

Eat Out No More Feb
    Goal 20
    Accomp/8

No Spend Challenge/Feb
    Goal 20
    Accomp 4

Change Jar 2020
    $

Christmas Fund 2020
    $

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Wait, did I miss the bus?! Aww, that's a shame!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCarney View Post
    Thanks Lynn. You COULD have posted the sordid (and I do mean sordid) details, but you took the high road.
    Yep, they're out there on the internet. Never post your secrets that you don't want found out on the internet. 5 years worth.
    Bank of America is THE godfather of Hell with Wells Fargo running neck and neck. When the world ends the only things that will be left are cockroaches, Walmart, Wells Fargo and Bank of America. Not necessarily in that order. The order remains to be seen.

Challenges
    Coupon/Sales Challenge Feb
    $8.00

Grocery Challenge/Feb
    Goal $250.00
    Total $33.55

Eat Out No More Feb
    Goal 20
    Accomp/8

No Spend Challenge/Feb
    Goal 20
    Accomp 4

Change Jar 2020
    $

Christmas Fund 2020
    $

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Funny how the internet tells all, isn't it?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Tisha, Has anyone caught you up? If not, let me know on FB and I will.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

One thing being said,the young girl needs help emotionally. I have been on this site for over 3 years. When I'm sad i hop on here and find someone posting something funny. I have cried with others in sad times, and been angry . I have had some of my honest post removed for the fear of having toes stepped on.
    My heart goes out to the ones that have helped and took time from there family to research links, giving her hugs and high 5's. But she has cried wolf alot. Not saying she never had hard times we all have. Same thing and on different forums. Saying she has no money for food ect but yet a few days later on a different forum she has just bought concert tickets ect.But whoever is helping her and giving advice rest assure its helping many other people that just hasn't spoke up.. HUgs to you all!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Lynn, how did you find all of this out? I have a situation where I would like to find some info on someone who has joined our family and I do not trust her...very secretive and untrustworthy...I googled her but not finding much there...any tips?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast