So... I'm pregnant. - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I have no idea what is going on with Ashley, as I don't frequent other sites. (But it sounds interesting.....) But I did mention at one point that she seems like a character caught up on a badly written soap opera. Honestly, do you think she's real? I've wondered for some time if this isn't just a made-up character.
    Spiritual:
    "You are fearfully and wonderfully made." Please... respect life.

Financial:
    Debt free, hoping to stay that way!

MY BLOG: glorybug.wordpress.com

1. Keep on writing.
    2. Get some balance in my life.
    3. Lose weight. Hopefully 20# this year.
    4. Continue to be looking for how God wants to use me this year.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

OMG I feel like I have totally missed something. I have given personal pm support to Ashley told her stuff about my life to try and help her and would like to know very much if my trust and kindness have been abused so someone please tell me what is going on. Even if you PM me.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Our own Lynn did some googling and found profiles and posts on other sites that seem to contradict and/or add to what she tells us here. I haven't seen but a couple of the sites in question.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

jas
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Wow, I knew there, well really I didn't, was some reason I did not add any posts to this thread. If Ashley is/was pregnant it would not be a blessing. Not for that child anyway. With the total instability of her mental and emotional life. Not knowing the details of what all was discovered I can only imagine what she was trying to pull over on the people here and in the other places she has posted her stories.

So sad.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

you know, I thought something was amiss when she said she had been dating this new guy for a year, yet her post from her DH leaving her was in March of 2011. So, if she was floating from guy to guy, that isn't right. Whatever her story is, it's sad. Just plain sad that she feels the need to pull the wool over others eyes. :-(
    I also found it odd, that at one time, she did say she was pregnant. So, that's when I started reading her posts with guarded optimism that she might be telling the truth. https://www.frugalvillage.com/forums/...ml#post1414179
    Well, I'm guarded when people cry for help over the interwebs. It brings me back to a time on a message board where a certain ferret lover "had her ferret die several times" on the board. people sent her gifts and money. Only to find out later that she had huge emotional problems and lied like a rug.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I too did not respond when she said she was pregnant as i also felt it was far from a blessing for that poor child (if it exists) The people on this board are so kind and trusting and offered so much support to this girl and this is how she repays you. After her 20th crisis (exaggeration but not by much) I totally thought you made your bed lie in it but was hesitate to say so as I did not want to get slammed for being cruel. She managed to manipulate alot of people and I personally find her dispicable.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I only posted the info due to the fact I learned that she has posted online elsewhere & was receiving gift cards, offers of money through Paypal etc. I hope no one here gave money but there are a lot of nice people who may not have known...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

"
    And Siebrie, first time I was pregnant test did not work til 10 weeks either, thats funny. Only this time, I really don't feel pregnant, and I was actually ovulating back then as well..."

Yep, she said she's been pregnant!

While I wish her no harm, I am grateful to those of you who sounded the alarm so that no harm comes to the honest folk of FV.
    Spiritual:
    "You are fearfully and wonderfully made." Please... respect life.

Financial:
    Debt free, hoping to stay that way!

MY BLOG: glorybug.wordpress.com

1. Keep on writing.
    2. Get some balance in my life.
    3. Lose weight. Hopefully 20# this year.
    4. Continue to be looking for how God wants to use me this year.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Sound familiar?

Posted at a "Wish for A Hero's" site:

Thanks for reading this. Things are really hard for my family right now, and just getting worse. We just moved because we lost our jobs. Our car is done, so we got a new one today. It got towed away today because we could not afford to get the tags right away. We have no food. We do have a place to stay though, which is great. I just feel like we have been going through such a hard time for so long and can't get out of it but the sun won't even peak out just a little bit.

I could really use some prayers. I don't want to end up on the streets. We are looking for jobs, but its not that easy anymore--especially without a car.

I am looking up information on food stamps and things of the sort to help us out for now, but that is never very fast either.

I am asking for help. Praying for help.

Thanks very much from the bottom of my heart.

Please pray for us.

Just 2 of the comments by people trying to help:

ladyfee : - Accepted by author!

I would like to send you a 10$ walmart card that i bought last week.....and ill also keep you in prayer.

Shadowcat99:

Do you have a paypal account that someone could make a donation to? Also, have you checked with your local parish/church about help. There should be food pantries set up. You sound like you would definetly qualify for food stamps, check it out, please. As for the car, I don't know what you could do there... I will say a prayer.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Would not surprise me at all if there are people willing/low enough to make a tidy profit off of scamming generous/kind people on the internet. Sick.

(Also, not saying Ashley is one of those people because we don't know for sure...)

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

She is accepting money from strangers off the internet. What's not to know? See above...woman offers gift card, you'll see "Accepted". She accepted it. Trust me that's the tip of the iceberg.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

There was a lady on FB that pulled a nasty scam . Yes her husband was dieing . So one of the groups the leader had a fundraiser ,brought in $2800 was suppose to be used for her husband medication. I stepped up and said wait a minute if husband is on hospice they pay for all medications ect. I did some research on her and found her on ebay spending all the money that people donated to her furnish her home with cute primitives. You talk about people being furious. FB shut her down.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

wow, and JAS, remember when we did that bible study with her last year???? we talked about some very personal things with her...unbelievable!!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I've read a lot of these threads but have never posted in them, but I'm curious what makes you think that above post is by the same person? (I looked up the original post on the site you mentioned). To me, I don't see any similaries in writing style between that poster and the one here. The person above's plea is, to put it frankly, well-written, whereas I see a lot of typos and lower-case usage in Ashley's writing. All I see in similarity is a plea for help from someone living in NJ, and I don't know that that's enough to make assumptions.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My daughter worked in the ER and she told me that they took care of a homeless fellow that listed his employment as Corner Engineer.He did a four hour stint on the street corner daily and pulled in at least 150 tax free dollars a day.These money scammers do well.Surely no one sent her money here, I am hoping.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast