oh no

Thread: oh no

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Talking oh no

I am ... nesting. I am getting rid of junk, i am moving stuff around to make room for baby stuff... I am shopping with baby in mind...i am...nesting...

How long has this been going on?? LOL! I know i am a bit obsessive but good grief, i have half way to go yet!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Okay, I have no clue what "nesting" means, but I am taking it that it is nothing bad for you or the baby..........

Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob AmyMCGS's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Nesting is this strange phenomenon (spelled wrong?) that happens to pregnant mothers-- all of the sudden they start redoing their homes, obsessively cleaning, and doing lots of other things to get their "nest" ready for the new arrival. I really didn't believe in it myself until I did it when pregnant with DD-- all of the sudden I just HAD to get some household projects done- I couldn't stand it anymore-- just ask my poor DH!

Anyways, Missy, enjoy that energy while it lasts!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Oh, I understand.......I'm still glad it's nothing bad for you or the baby.......

Does it show that I have no children.......

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Sorry, lol...i should have been more clear.

It's driving DH nuts, he comes home to a new decision as to how were going to do the baby room(shared room with dd), or what we need to buy, new ideas for this and that, not to mention the moved around furniture...he's got some bruises for that...i should warn him before he comes home late at night...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I think that's so cool Missy ...you just nest away hon!!!!...My dd went through a nesting thing after my grandson was born, she cleaned everything!!!! I loved it cause they were living with us at the time, so I got my house cleaned!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

You've got the winter nesting & the baby nesting going on at the same time. You are gonna be snug as a bug in a rug. Stay comfy Missy.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

LOL well just don't pass the nesting bug to me. lol I only nest right before delivery

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

ROFL Jayne~

Darlene, i didn't even think of the winter nesting! Dh's shins and big toes have no chance this winter!!

Melody, don't worry, I am prenesting enough for the both of us!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I too started nesting almost the instant I hit 20 weeks. and it escalated the close I got to delivery.

Even when we were on our way to the hospital _ had to do some cleaning cause MIL was looking after our oldest. I changed the sheets, cleaned up the laundry piles, cleaned up the bathrooms, and the kitchen. luckily it was all prety good but still. LOL. that was while in labour. LOL

luckily mine was mild for both

wanna come nest in my house?? seems that sinceI am done having kids (???MAYBE NOT???) the nesting has gone away. ..

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I understand Missy...I was scrubbing walls in the hallway during my labor with Jaysn because I wanted him to come home to a spotless house.