Just waiting for the timer to say fully baked!
    FV Buddy aka Kellie Bob Jerseygirl's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Just waiting for the timer to say fully baked!

46 more days until my due date and it can't come soon enough. Had a scare last week, no movemment in about 12 hours, had a nonstress test done, everything looked great, had an us done to size baby on Monday and she is already 5 lbs 7 oz, I was hoping she would be a bit smaller, but ok, I am hoping to go just a bit early. Our last foster baby is due to be reunited with her family this friday-I'm crushed, she's been with me since she was 3 days old and she turns one this week, then we won't take anymore until I go back to work after my leave. I'm still working full time, hopefully I can get at least 3 more full weeks in to wrap up some projects I've been working on, nursery is painted and 1/2 way to set up, just have to deep clean our bedroom now and find a place for all these shower gifts, still have one more "suprise shower" it's all making me crazy! I will never ever ever be pregnant again. Kellie

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Busy busy! I'm sorry that you will be missing your foster baby and so happy that your very own will be with you soon. You take good care!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hang in there! The last days always feel like they slooooow down time, if only where the baby is concerned. Hope the transitions in your life go smoothly.

Our kiddo is due in 16 days and the ultrasound we had Monday suggested she's 7 pounds. I'm hoping she doesn't do too much more growing before the end of February.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It won't be long until you will be holding your wee one in your arms. So it's a girl. Do you have a name picked out?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Never say never Kellie Hang in there, you're in the hardest part of the pregnancy now. It's hard for everyone but makes the birth and holding that precious bundle of joy in your arms so sweet. Just take one day at a time and be sure to rest every chance you get now that you're going to have the chance. I'm sorry about the foster baby....but maybe it was meant to be so you can have some time with your baby and get all settled in and ready before hand. Hold on.....it's gonna get worse before it gets better.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Kellie, your thread title has me smiling!

It won't be long now and it will be oh so worth it. I'm sorry you are losing your little foster baby.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am so happy for you and your DH. You will be holding that precious little one in only another month or so . I am so sorry that your foster baby is going home but she has had a wonderful first year with you and your DHand you have both given her a blessed start in life .

Hang in there, the last month is pretty tiring but it is so worth it when you see that precious little girl. Get lots of rest if you can and enjoy the last of the alone time with your DH, it will be long time before you both have the house to yourselves again .

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

kELLIE,
    Glad your little one will be here soon and everything is going good with the pregnancy. Do u have a name picked out for her yet?

FV Buddy aka Kellie Bob Jerseygirl's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Baby girl will be Emily Joyce - Emily because we could only find 4 names out of the 2,000 in the book that we could agree on, and out of those 4 Emily was the only one that we didn't know anyone with the name, and Joyce after his mother.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Beautiful name! I love the name Emily.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I just went through my first pregnancy last year so I know how you feel about just wanting it to be over with!

and (I know this is hard, I could never do it) don't worry about the sizes that they figure on the ultrasounds. I had twice weekly ones to make sure that thegbaby wasn't getting too big, and both my doctors and the technician said that they aren't very accurate for measuring weight - they can be off by up to 20% either way.

I also used to tell myself that I wasn't the only woman to ever give birth, and that women my size have given birth to larger babies and they got through it - somehow that kind of calmed me down.