Sudden pack pain... oww
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Unhappy Sudden pack pain... oww

i don't know what i did.. my back was hurting a little last night more stiff like.. then this morning i go to move and its like blistering pain from my lower back hip area down my legs. I finally managed to get out of the cot in the back after my back popped and hobble around. I am just sitting here right now and it hurts down my legs.

I didn't do any heavy lifting or anything OWIE!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

maybe take a really hot shower or a bath, loosen it up a bit. Maybe you slept wrong/ hope you feel better

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Take some Advil. It helps me when my back messes up.

Don't do any lifting. Don't make any sudden moves. You need to move slowly and deliberately.

It may take several days to feel better.

I speak from lots of sad and painful experience.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

If you have any numbness or tingling you need to go the ER, it could be a herniated or ruptured disc in that case. Otherwise, try to rest it and do ice/heat 20 minutes each with aspirin or ibuprofen for pain. When you lie down, don't lie flat on your back, prop your knees up. Don't bend over to pick things up or whatever, squat with your knees. I hope it's better soon.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I hope you feel better!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

With all my pregnancies I would get sciatic pain down my leg. Advil helped but it would come on suddenly and leave just as quickly.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Smile

I can't believe you posted this today. I rolled over last night and thought my shoulder had come loose! Today, any sudden movement and my shoulder just throws jabbing pains. I've put a hot pad on it, took some Advil, and I am sitting on a chair that has one of those shiatsu massaging pads.

And here I am with an agenda today to touch up all the woodwork in the house with gel stain!

Argh! I appreciate all the tips you all are giving, even tho I didn't start the post.
    Spiritual:
    "You are fearfully and wonderfully made." Please... respect life.

Financial:
    Debt free, hoping to stay that way!

MY BLOG: glorybug.wordpress.com

1. Keep on writing.
    2. Get some balance in my life.
    3. Lose weight. Hopefully 20# this year.
    4. Continue to be looking for how God wants to use me this year.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

im back at work again been here since 2pm.. last night when my back started hurting i had just laid down here for an hour and half to try and get some sleep. I worked a 12 7p to 7a.

Normally the cots don't hurt my back it was bad stiff before i went and laid down now its still just Phew.

i got everything with in reaching distance and am appologizing to customers for not standing up cause sometimes i do and my left leg just gives out because of pain. I am doing the shuffle and have to have help getting up i don't know if its the pain or its weak .. i know when it start spasming it rocks my whole upper body. I feel bad for Joe right now he has a bad back and knee and is having to help me so much although i try not to ask for to much help. I can't get up from the bed after laying down, i can barely get up from the recliner since there is a coffee table to grab onto, i can get up from the toliet at home because there is a hanger thing to grab onto, i can barely get up from the toliet at work because there is a sink counter to grab onto, i can get out of my chair at work with the desk luckily its tall( which has safed me from toppling onto the floor when my left leg gave out while trying to stand a little bit ago). I brought Joe to work with me so i could have help plus he likes to come on occation because he can go into the conference room and play PS2 on a bigger screen TV and get on the net, luckily my work doesn't mind. My boss had him go upstairs with him because a room wasn't opening incase someone was in it, turned out it was a malfunction in the lock and between the 2 of them they figured it out.

I took a tylenol finally which is on my sheet of meds i can take while prenant. Joe has been after me since this morning to take one. It's been over an hour and a half and still hasn't touched the pain. I have a Dr's appointment for US and to see my Dr Thursday so i hate to go in early for back pain KWIM.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

forHISglory ~ OMG i soooo feel for you.. if the pain keeps up or slowly gets worse you might want to go to the Orthopetic, because it could be that your rotator cuff has ripped or is streching. I know several people who have had to have surgery for that. my Grandmother included and silly her she made it worse by waiting months til after they finished repairing their house from damage after the huricanes in Fl. Dr yelled at her so bad because she had made it worse.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

When I was pg I was sitting in a chair eating breakfast and I coughed and my back popped out. Oh man, I've never hurt so bad. I could not get in my car to drive. I called my doctor and he had the drugstore bring me tylenol 3 and it barely helped but in a couple of days it went away and I've never had it happen since. Maybe it was from the baby growing and settling in the pelvic area but it sure hurt. I know what you are going through. Hope it gets better fast.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Smile

qtkitty...... thanks for the sympathy. I hope you get to feeling better, 'cause it's horrible. If mine doesn't resolve during the night, I'm going to try to see a chiro tomorrow.

I started sneezing today, which is pretty common for me, and every sneeze made the shoulder go into a spasm. Now that was a sight to see, I'm sure.

Anyway, I'm praying for you, and for that baby.

Blessings.........
    Spiritual:
    "You are fearfully and wonderfully made." Please... respect life.

Financial:
    Debt free, hoping to stay that way!

MY BLOG: glorybug.wordpress.com

1. Keep on writing.
    2. Get some balance in my life.
    3. Lose weight. Hopefully 20# this year.
    4. Continue to be looking for how God wants to use me this year.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I hope you feel better hon..I was thinking maybe the baby is sitting on a nerve? I remember hearing some co-workers say the same thing happened to them when they were pregnant..
    Wife to Keith
    Mom of 3 boys

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Omgoodness... sneezing and pain around that ara do not go hand in hand !!! I feel for you

I have felt her moving around and i know she has had several different positions .. little Stinker is stubborn and refuses to do like the Dr says all babies do and go to the right she is stubbornly staying to the left. They are shocked that i know where she is all the time .. i am heavy set and most heavy set women can't tell i guess.. but heck i can !!