Home Security - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Home Security

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

driveway alarms are ok but what if someone comes from the backside of your land--i was robed in 03 and since then i had bars on all the windows and doors made and put up -i live about 5 miles from a very tiny town and about 30 min.. from a major town then theres the slots and race track about 15 miles and WV has a castle law that lets you protect yourself and your property and open carry i feel im pretty safe here in the woods and even out here in the woods there are criminals oh and i have a hybred wolf that can get to the door for added protection shes just a baby but most people dont know it and when she barks i know someone strange is around i dont trust alarms and when i go to bed at nite i lock up and if you can get through the bars then solid wood doors ill be waiting

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by marlas1too View Post
    driveway alarms are ok but what if someone comes from the backside of your land--i was robed in 03 and since then i had bars on all the windows and doors made and put up -i live about 5 miles from a very tiny town and about 30 min.. from a major town then theres the slots and race track about 15 miles and WV has a castle law that lets you protect yourself and your property and open carry i feel im pretty safe here in the woods and even out here in the woods there are criminals oh and i have a hybred wolf that can get to the door for added protection shes just a baby but most people dont know it and when she barks i know someone strange is around i dont trust alarms and when i go to bed at nite i lock up and if you can get through the bars then solid wood doors ill be waiting
    I'm sorry you were robbed & have to live with bars on all your doors and windows to feel safe. I know there are criminals everywhere and the locks, guns and dog in addition to my alarm are enough for me right now. I couldn't imagine living with bars on everything but glad it gives you peace.
    We will "take care of business" if someone invades our home....they come to yours they will be facing the same thing. Hoping neither of us ever has to deal with that.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

the world is coming apart now the police don't try to get the criminals off the streets they send them to camp aka prisons or a slap on the wrist --just wish for the days of forced labor or chain gangs for the criminals I'm not a liberal i think that criminals need to be forced to pay for their crimes--sorry about the rant--i refuse to be victim ever again---sorry again ---peace to everyone and may the great spirit protect you and yours

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Default We have a 90 lb female german shephard....

and i can tell you from experience...sometimes someone will come to the door and before i can get to it they are running down the driveway..the dog starts barking as soon as someone drives in the driveway....her bark scares you to death and anyone else who tries to come to the door...however if they ever got inside we would be in trouble because she would jump all over them wanting them to pat her....she is not a biter.....just loves attention...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123