How did you add to your stockpile today? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm jealous of the storage room. One of the downsides of living in an apartment. I do need to reorganize my pantry, get rid of old stuff and put up the newer stuff. Then I can decide what I need to stockpile - mostly dried goods and ready made soups, although I prefer the pre-made, store in the fridge soups I found, since they have lower sodium content.

Also need to get rid of old frozen stuff and restock the fridge.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

ended up ordering online from local chain ..could pick up but free delivery my coffee went up on amazon so looked there and on sale. .
    got 2 months worth of kcups. plus a sale on tp etc buy $40 get $10 store gift card. so added tp and kleenex and fh. they had wipes so got some too. limit 1 most stores don't have them. free choc bar also lol plus couple cans of tomatos and coffee for dh.

so now have at least 3 mth supply of tp etc. there are sales this week on black beans and some other things I need so will get that too.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Martha, you can get refillable cups for K cup coffee makers. Then buy any type of coffee you like and refill and reuse. Some people reuse the single use cups, too. Not sure of details, but I bet Pinterest knows. I'm guessing buying a cannister of coffee for refills would be lots cheaper than buying the little cups.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

sp I know lol and have them just can't be bothered. dh drinks medium and I drink the darkest available barista prima italian roast. we have coffee makers etc which if we have parties we use. or my little perolators for camping. once we had a keurig... mine makes a strong 16oz cup which I using have 2. mine you can get on sale sometimes but his I can get lots of diff types. he is drinking the half price nabob 55 pack I got $12

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Cleaned out and reorganized my fridge and freezer. Got another 6 bottles of d/w liquid and laundry soap, as well as 16 cans of Chef Boyardee (my guilty vice) to get me through the winter!
    DH aka Mad Hen
    (http://mad-hen-creations.blogspot.com/)

Every time you spend money, you're casting a vote for the kind of world you want. Anna Lappe

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

A few days ago, I picked up a Target order- 2 cases water, dry milk, canned tomato sauces and crushed tomatoes, bag dried beans, packets of chili mix, bag of sugar, pasta and bbq sauce.... I received the GC for free, so that's how it was spent.

I usually buy my k-cups from ebay. I won an auction for 108 cups for $22. That will last about 7 months for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12